Basic Server Tutorial - [Standalone]

ZK-Tutorial

This is a foundational resource for you to expand upon or use as is. Simply utilize the export function in your framework to start a brief tutorial. It will showcase the locations you’ve configured, along with a live cam stream of activities at those spots. If you encounter any issues, please open a GitHub issue with the repository steps, and I’ll take care of it.

Preview

Export

To initiate the toturial pop up simply use the following export in your script.

exports.zk-tutorial:InitiateTutorial()

Github

18 Likes

Appreciate the feedback, let me know if you run into any issues with it.

Would be cool its its possible to create multiple tutorials so you can create job tutorials etc :smiley: Good work tho :smiley:

1 Like

That’s something Ill look into, Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks for this amazing upload, i will try this today

1 Like

I appreciate your kind words and do let me know if you run into any issues.

hi There’s no way to use it directly CreateCamWithParams(“DEFAULT_SCRIPTED_CAMERA”, -542.0, -730.0, 37.0, 30.0, 0.0, 5.0, 68.0, true, 2)?

I don’t really understand your question, you can set up the coords directly in the config, there’s comments in there to make it as easy as possible, If you still don’t understand please contact me through the socials listed on my github.

How do I use it?

1 Like

Use the export that’s shown on the GitHub page, if you don’t have scripting knowledge then contact me through the socials linked on GitHub with what framework your using and ill help you.

1 Like

Works great! I created a script with an “activation PED” and it works smoothly… Appreciate it!

1 Like

I appreciate your kind words, this is exactly what the resource was built for further expansion

I’m sorry for the dumb question, but where exactly do I put “exports.zk-tutorial:InitiateTutorial()”? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Contact me through the socials linked on GitHub with what framework your using and ill help you.

1 Like