🦊 Mediocre Gaming - Beta server open

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
:fox_face:[Welcome to Mediocre Gaming.β„’]:fox_face:
We are a small scale semi serious server built entirely from the ground up running on QBCore and using mainly the β€œAlt Eye” system. We are in beta and have only been up for 2 months. We are based in the Australian state of NSW and are always looking for new citizens and streamers. We do of course have some gangs for you to interact with already and definitely have some streamers too. You’re always welcome to stream. We have quite a few custom clothing options, and a PD/EMS with Australian Emergency Services vehicles. There’s plenty of things to do, active development, a friendly staff team, lots of fun events, an active Discord and a welcoming player base.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[Requirements] β†’

• Must have a working Microphone.

• Must be able to communicate effectively and speak English.

• Must be 16+ to apply for the PD.

• Must adhere to the rules found in the Discord.
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Seeking an exciting life of crime? Check out our illicit activities below: β†’

• Upcoming heist progression

• Fleeca Bank Heist

• Jewelry Store Robbery

• Armored Truck Robbery

• Store Robbery

• Gun Crafting

• Drug Labs & Selling

• Boosting

• House Robberies

• Gang script - Build up a gang and earn some turf - Make cash from stores in your turf.

• As well as other things - jump in and find out!
    Crime just isn’t your thing? That’s okay there’s plenty of legal things you can do too: β†’

• Start beef on Twitter right from your mobile phone

• Take some selfies

• Hunting

• Check out centrelink and pick something for yourself

• 7 news

• Bus Driver

• Lumberjack

• Farmer

• Racing

• As well as many other things.
    Things are getting pretty serious. Want to take it to the next level and apply for a whitelisted job? Some even have ownership opportunities: β†’

• Victorian Police Department With 5 Divisions

• Victorian Ambulance Service

• Tuner Shop

• PDM

• Luxury Dealership

• Auto Exotics

• Vanilla Unicorn

• Cat Cafe

• McDonalds

• Cyber Bar

• Valhalla Bar

• Weed Shop

• Real-estate (Complete with interiors catalogue)

• Judge

• Lawyer
    *Town Mayor

[Extra Features] β†’

Our very own E-Girl PD division

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[Link to our active Discord community: Mediocre Gaming]

We hope to see you in city soon! :fox_face:

10 Likes

Great server. Friendly staff and fun community!

9 Likes

Good Fun. Friendly Staff, lots of things to do. plenty of opportunities

10 Likes

I started playing this server in late December 221 and I would place this on the top3 fiveM well built servers. The staff in here is amazing the community is nice there’s heaps and heaps of thing to do/explore in this city. And the cars are outstanding.

9 Likes

Been playing the server since it first launched back I think 4 or 5 years ago. Watched it go through so much as a server, So glad its finally back up with a rebrand and getting players again. Highly suggest checking it out!

10 Likes

Banana Gaming is a great community. Been playing since 2018 and ever since then I’ve never been able to find a better community to be a part of and stream on. It’s been a great server and asset to my streaming both on Mixer and now on Twitch with friendly players who help boost your content and always support you on your streaming journey. The broad range of activities relating to whitelisted jobs, civilian jobs, criminal activity and more keeps the server a fun and enjoyable place to return to with lots more to explore with exciting new content being added regularly. The Police Department is very well established with a high quality command team and officers. Generally Banana Gaming is just a really fun place to be, whether you’re a player or a streamer. The staff team are always happy to help and are quick to reply to tickets and reports if you ever get stuck or need help. 100% recommend checking Banana Gaming RP out for yourself!

9 Likes

Marvin Mcandeils and Yuno hunter are the 2 best crims in the city. They pre much run it cause they have a mc and heaps of cars you should get some pointers from them and join their mc :wink::wink:

6 Likes

Lol it aint april fools

5 Likes

Spread the love not the hate :metal:

5 Likes

W server

5 Likes

Been playing in this city for about 4 years now. Havent looked back. One of the best citys ive ever played in and just keeps getting better. Lots of jobs, lots of activities and lots to do. The people you roleplay with are great and friendly. The Police are great to deal with in the city and always fair. I would recommend anyone to join this city and check it out, you wont be dissapointed

4 Likes

Been playing since 2019 Greatest server to ever hit Five M, you would be missing out not to try it out. Great community, Great staff and amazing RP

3 Likes

Thanks for all the love guys <3

1 Like

This server is awesome! They have some great assets, great staff members who are actually mature and aren’t underage know-it-alls.

Definitely a place if you’re into the awesome Aussie stuff!

2 Likes

I’m new to Rp and this server is so much fun. Good times. :laughing:

3 Likes

bump <3

Bump :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hello my is Thorne and i was wondering how to join the community i have gt5 and fivem on my pc but everytime i try and join it will keep coming with this dose anyone know what i mite be doing wrong??

Hi Thorne, typically this error occurs if you are using the browser version of Discord and sometimes it just means you need to re get the citizen role in Discord. Make sure you open Discord before opening Fivem too, I hope this helps!

I had discord open when i was trying to join last night would it help if i downloaded the app on my pc