Axis Community Roleplay | Custom Vehicles | Custom Peds | ACRP

Welcome to ACRP!

I go by Night, I have been playing FiveM for about 3 years now alongside with my Head Dev Sullivan. I have been around many server and have been high up staff and Owner of several other servers, i use to have a server called ACRP before just like this one but i was not pleased with the server i put out and wanted to take some time away and learn not only about the server themselves but about the community and what they enjoyed and what they wanted, that being said the server is not perfect but is a good start and just needs a good community to help make it even better!

To help people see specifically see what parts of the community need built up ill list them so if someone is looking for anything specific they will know right away if this community offers what they like :

Head - Paleto Bay Police Department

PBPD Assistant Chief

All ranks below these too, looking to recruit and begin training ASAP

Head - Blaine County Sheriff Department

Under Sheriff

Head - Grapeseed Police Department

Under Sheriff

All departments will be given custom cars specifically designed for their department and their department only, this is still in the works but will be apart of the server very shortly.

Features of this server :

Lots of scripts to make realistic roleplay even more possible such as a fuel script, scripts to show ID, scripts to lock your personal vehicle, scripts for cops too. This list will continue to grow as time goes on and will only get better, the server is only two days old so your patience is appreciated.

Custom Civilian cars for anyone to drive will be added very soon

Despite the server only being two days old we do in fact have a CAD used for the civilian and cops to have a much more realistic roleplay, this allows you to create an identity, legally own firearms, vehicles, and have all the correct permits and licenses to do so.

This server will grow and improve everyday not just with scripts but with the community too, i sincerely hope you will give ACRP a chance and let this be your forever fivem server to play on and be apart of, i hope to see you all there! - Night

Discord: https://discord.gg/2HwrCpZ