AwokenRP | Welcome Home

AwokenRP was built on the outlook of having a true community. We care about every individual that comes through our doors, no matter if you are a big streamer or brand new to roleplay, or maybe somewhere in between. We care about quality over quantity, because over time that quality will build into something very special. We try and be as drama free as humanly possible, we do not tolerate tearing others down or people being elitists. We want everyone to feel welcome, from the most seasoned RP’ers to people that might be brand new. Our whitelist process is very simple and our interviews are almost pain free. We have some rules that are unique to us that not very many has seen before, and we believe that that adds to the quality of the server and community. We are truly LGBTQ+ friendly, and we respect people of all walks of life. EVERYONE is welcome here. We care about who you are as an individual.

We offer PD, EMS, whitelisted gangs, real estate and much much more. Players have the ability to purchase and run their own business. We have a huge and wide selection of custom hair and clothing for both male and female. Our Patreon is simple but fair, it is not a pay to win system, but a system to where you get benefits, but not to where you will have advantages over others. Every single cent that is donated, either through Patreon or donations, is put directly back into the server maintenance and upgrades that have been requested by the community, if possible. We have a small but dedicated dev team, and a great staff team that is still small but very committed to making this the best possible home for everyone who would like to find a place to express their creativity and story telling. We are all main characters in our main story, but we also have to remember to respect everyone else’s stories and remember that there is always someone behind the character.

If you feel that anything we have said in the last few paragraphs appeals to you, then join our discord, verify and apply for the whitelist, and when it comes time for the interview we can truly explore whether we can be your forever home.

Discord: https://discord.gg/bE7P3emgMg

6 Likes

This is possibly the best server I have experienced, the people are amazing, and the Admins/Development team are just overall fantastic! Came into the city and was instantly greeted by the best people ever, they helped me out and helped me learn the ropes. Made me feel welcomed even with stupid questions, and trust me I got some dumb ones lol.

2 Likes

I was invited to AwokenRP back in the testing phase. I have been on the server ever since the launch day, and every day I continue to have a blast. The people I run into and interact with are always a blast to RP with, and it is a great time building multiple stories with so many different people. There are so many different opportunities for you to meet new people in the city, and you will always be welcomed with open arms and included in stories. Not only is the community amazing but the Devs, Admins, and Owners are the best team I have ever come across. They all put so much work into the server to make a very enjoyable experience for everyone that joins.

tl;dr: AwokenRP is the best so join it

1 Like

Been part of the community for around 2 months as part of the EMS department its welcoming and has a lot of potential as there is regular updates by the devs and they are always looking of suggestions if you are looking to try RP this is a great server to come to where there are experienced RP’ers from all walks of life. So join the discord and come see for yourself

Absolutely love this server! I’ve been roleplaying on top servers such as NoPixel and TwitchRP and as much as I had a great time there, I am so glad I gave AwokenRP a shot because although new, it is definitely up their in the top tier servers! It’s not even a month old and it’s already got top notch coding and a great bunch of roleplayers. PD and EMS apps are completely open so I’d take advantage and join up on some whitelisted jobs before the fill up quickly. This server is going to blow up big time I can already see it!

Despite this server still being under development, there is a great amount of quality RP amongst the community. This server makes sure you are heard with all your concerns and any questions you have. This community makes you feel like family and comfortable to explore everything the city has to offer. I cant wait to see how much more this server grows. :heart:

This server might be new, but I’ve had some of my best RP experiences on it. The interactions I’ve seen and been a part of between PD/EMS and the gangs are wonderful and always a joy to experience.

I joined AwokenRP a couple days after they launched,Everyone welcomed me with open arms. I have been roleplayer for a few communities now, and this server is
amazing. The love and the help they give you is awesome, feels like a family here. So if you are looking to start roleplaying or want to switch communities this server is the one you should check out!!

Been here since before launch. I’ve given myself the kick name “Crash Test Dummy”, because I help out doing whatever is needed because I want this server to succeed. First time in YEARS I’ve felt this way about a server. Yes it is still relatively new, yes there are bugs that need to be worked out. But the staff here is an amazing group of people that get shit done and don’t act like their shit don’t stink! And the player base… a group who wants to RP and doesn’t need drama - SUCH a refreshing pace! I have found my new home.

1 Like

Come one and come all! If you are a good person that will be accepted for who you are, then this might be the home for you! Many, many custom things in the server. We listen to our community with open ears. Our doors are open. Come home to AwokenRP.

1 Like

There you go, the invite link is updated.

1 Like

Come one and come all! If you are a good person that will be accepted for who you are, then this might be the home for you! Many, many custom things in the server. We listen to our community with open ears. Our doors are open. Come home to AwokenRP.

Still accepting whitelist apps! PD, EMS, and whitelist gang apps are still open! Come one and come all!!

Do you guys have a fire department open?

No as we do not have the population size just yet to spread emergency services that thin but should we grow in population it is def something that can be discussed in the future :slight_smile:

We are looking for more PD, BCSO, and EMS as well as business owners hope those who find this post give us a try we would love to have you over for a story or two <3

Come one and come all! If you are a good person that will be accepted for who you are, then this might be the home for you! Many, many custom things in the server. We listen to our community with open ears. Our doors are open. Come home to AwokenRP

best community Ever come Join us