[Available] Well Experienced FiveM Developer & [Google Cert] Sys.Admin - 🚀 Open for Work

bump. available for more work

I hired this person almost two weeks ago for one month of service. I’ll update at the end of the month on the experience. I do have to say their communication is very lacking, and I have yet to see any results or updates. Be advised they require payment up front, with no guarantee obviously for the work being done. And they make it clear no refunds. Be warned!

I’m truly sorry for the bad communication got some issues and busy with life, however I did the work you requested which is revamp, right now I’m working and I did the fresh install scripts right now I’m working to put the files on github and you still didnt send me the certain thing you would like to implment and you didnt request any script tweaking yet. and you didnt text me and I didnt respond, so I do not appericiate your message

This is what we agreed on

You never messaged after it, so I figured your giving me time to work and do good quality work , and I was busy with some personal issues so didnt follow up much with you

bump. available for work

Issue with Sage is cleared :slight_smile:

bump,
available for more work, just finished building a server for a happy client!

1 Like

honestly, he’s the right man to hire…
built me a qbcore server from scratch, implemented scripts that I’ve sent over, designed clothes and vehicles and added fivePD for me
coming back for more and keep up the good work!

2 Likes

My Pleasure waiting for you anytime!

1 Like

bump available for more work

bro did me an unbelievable custom loading screen…
just here to say thank you for that!

1 Like

anytime :slight_smile:

bump, available for more work

still available for more

Awesome Developer with very good skills and fast work minimal unnecessary communication so wont give you a headache once you all agree on everything and keeps you updated every 2 days if its long term work this is my experience with sky and his work is awesome

1 Like

Available for more work contact me!

appreciate that you took the time to leave a review as this helps me alot…
thank you!!

1 Like

bump. available for more work

still available for more work

bump. still available for more work

bump, lets get more work :white_check_mark: