Automatic Vehicle Erase

Default setting: Auto Clear every 2 Hours
Consumption: 0,00ms
Versión: 1.1.0

Preview

Tebex

1 Like

Does it ‘erase’ player owned vehicles or just stolen city cars ?

Delete all the cars that are not occupied, whether or not they are players, if there is someone riding it will not delete it but on the contrary if there is no one if it will delete the vehicle

I think you should probably add a notification before it’s time.

1 Like

Is added :slight_smile:

This is already done before and for free [RELEASE] /delallveh, deletes all unoccupied vehicles on the map, if u want to make it every 2 hours you should only create a loop with a wait of 2 hours and that’s all…

6.05 EUR for something that’s free…

2 Likes

It is not mandatory to buy it

It is the first script I do and if people want to support it, go ahead, but I find it a bit sad to discredit the work of others.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t discredit your work, i simply think that maybe u can upload it without paid anything for it, because it’s public, sorry if my text was not good for you.

Have a nice day!

Are the notification in English ? I just bought it but i think its not. Would be nice to have an English version

You can request it, in the Preview you have the Discord, just open a ticket and it will be delivered to you without problem friend without problem :slight_smile: :heart:

Customers who have already bought the script received the mini update with the English configuration available, now also if a new user buys the script they will have it updated :slight_smile:

Thank you all for supporting Fivem RxTr Shop :slight_smile: :heart: