Automatic AI Dispatch Toggle

Fine. Will implement these very shortly hopefully.
Thanks alot

1 Like

New Update for AI Police Toggle Script

1. Added a Job Whitelist for which AI Police will not be active/(Check config.)

2. Added a /surrender command which disengages all AI police instantly, and jails you for AIConfig.SurrenderTime (config).

3. MOST AWAITED - Added a functionality, where putting hands up (x) during a pursuit or combat will cause you to surrender and JAIL just like (2). So now you can evade police by surrendering, at the cost of going to jail.

1 Like

Works beautifully! 10/10 must buy for small roleplay communities

1 Like

Esx yet ?

3 Likes

wanna get this so bad but need esx Lol

1 Like

A new preview of the script, with more detailed features
Though it still doesn’t cover Hands-up to surrender feature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhKP8Sfr0g

Been looking for this! Now i can allow player to do heists even without police on duty!

1 Like

Really fun script, works well. Creator is really friendly and helpful when needed. Would recommend!

1 Like

Love the script! The creator is very helpful!

1 Like

Love the script! AMAZING for me and my community. We don’t have active police and luckily came by this script! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know of a similar free script for ESX?

Purchased this script and support has been amazing! @rookiestar can do anything!
Ideas come to my head and he makes them come to life!
This script is 100% recommended to anyone just thinking about something like this.
The drug selling is high when theres no police active and this helps alot!
Once again STRONGLY Recommend getting this!

1 Like

pls esx

Scripts From our Partner

Also don’t forget to check this awesome Wheel Stancer Script by Tuff:

QBCore | ESX | FiveM Wheel Stancer

He has a lot of other great scripts as well on his store:

Visit His Tebex Store
Tuff Scripts | QBCORE SCRIPTS (tebex.io)

1 Like

osmium is a true dev. the ai police script is a1, had trouble installing it and osmium came through and fixed it. highly recommend this script for your server.

1 Like

i bought the script but the cops only see me if they’re on foot not in cars i can even crash em and nothing happens in cars is there a fix for this?

Also I don’t see how to set different jail times for different crimes also a feature to pic which jail script to use for the crime like corner selling I should be able to send them to jail using my own script or plug in my prison script I would really like these features we can talk about it I’ll pay for upgrades

any word on an ESX version? Script looks really cool and I know of 2 servers that would benefit from it

I don’t have an ESX Developer who could re-work it, and I am unable to do it myself currently. :frowning_face:

The Script is updated. Minor Bugs have been fixed due to which it was not working on some versions of QBCore.

For existing customers - Kindy re-download the Asset from Asset Manager.