Self deleted post

self deleted post (delete please)

6 Likes

how did you made this minimap without blur?

yoinked from a friend xd

1 Like

great design :clap:

1 Like

Thanks <3

Updates

5/3/23

• Fixed some minor issues
  • Added map outline
Pictures

Screenshot_103

Screenshot_104

5/4/23

• We changed the design of the settings menu because it was very similar to the design of another script and the owner of that script was annoyed about it.
Pictures

Do you have plan for turbo boost gauge ?

It will stay same, i don’t have plan to change it.

Supports 1440p and 4K? Any way to disable keybinds completely from being shown on default? Is there a seatbelt indicator?

Yes it supports up to 4k, yes if you leave key binds empty they wont show up and yes there is a seatbelt indicator in both analog and digital car hud.

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

We have reached 300 valuable members on Discord, thank you all.
I created the code “ATY300” for you.
With this code, you can get 30% discount for every script you buy. This code is valid for 1 week only.

https://atiysu.tebex.io/

Looks nice.

Update
5/18/23

• Added editor mode!
    You can now move everything freely!
  • Added black money to the top right!
Preview

atiysu development | Update | Hud V2 - YouTube

Hey, Thank you for your recent interest. In order to show you my satisfaction, I created a 40% discount coupon valid for every purchase for 1 week: “40ATY”. Get 40% off your purchases with this code.

Code: 40ATY

1 Like

Great work, impressive. We wonder if you still have ideas at this level :stuck_out_tongue: And thanks for the code.
Just curious, what about the resmon?

Hey, thanks for your compliment. Resmon vaules are, 0.00 and 0.01 on foot, 0.01 and 0.02 in car.

Update
5/29/23

• The gear now shows the “R” mark when reversing.
  • Fixed the issue where the sign in cruise control would light up even when getting out of the car.
  • Now when you turn off the arch option, the icon is invisible.

No Society money

Hey, :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Summer Sales Has Been Started

Use the code “ATYSUM” on your purchases to get a 30% discount! This code is available until the 30th of the June! This code has 3 uses. If you get out of uses, you can share this code with your friends, so they can use it for you.

https://www.atiysu.com/