AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

New things are coming soon!!! I cannot wait.

2 Likes

Was part of a huge police raid on life invader last night, was so much fun! Looking forward to the new things coming soon too!! Lots of exciting things!

3 Likes

Seen such an amazing change in the city recently. Had an awesome time last night with everyone!

3 Likes

this city is amamzing

3 Likes

Last shift tonight before some huge changes for the state troppers! Exciting times

3 Likes

Big things happening tomorrow!

2 Likes

Had loads of fun robbing the pacific standard bank with some friends tonight, I love how detailed the process is. The police chases are always a good laugh as well

3 Likes

Good to see so many players enjoying the server, shows what a strong community we have here!

3 Likes

love the city can not wait to see what crims I can arrest today

3 Likes

Blaine County Sheriffs Office is back in business! Had a blast today!

3 Likes

Wow man this server looks bussin

3 Likes

It is Community Meeting day! Always have some good information given out, and questions are answered!

3 Likes

Was really nice seeing BCSO and LSPD out on patrol last night! Who where the guys in black cars and suits? Exciting stuff!!

4 Likes

So many friends in here, i’m so happy i made the desicion to start rp’ing in this city! its honestly the best thing that happened to me!
:heart:

3 Likes

A lot of hard work went into BCSO and LSPD split recently and after their first patrols yesterday it looks like it all paid off! I can’t wait to see how policing evolves next!

3 Likes

Community Meeting Time, can’t wait to hear about what’s cooking behind the scenes.
Also, check out this weeks highlights!

3 Likes

Absolutely loved the RP tonight with EMS, a full surgery, diagnosis and aftercare at Pillbox :smiley: Brilliant

3 Likes

I can’t wait to fly in today and have more fun! The Police RP has been good, the Crim RP has been good, and the EMS RP is so good right now!

3 Likes

Im buzzing to get back in! Been working all day and have been looking forward to this!!!

3 Likes

EMS has been killing it! New Police divisions too! You have got to come and see this!

4 Likes