AtroCity RP | Whitelisted | Organizations System | Takeover System | Crafting | Economy

Cryptocurrencies coming to the city soon? I’ll definitely have some uses for this…

2 Likes

Another fun filled day in the city today, excited for what tomorrow brings!

3 Likes

Didn’t do so well in the races tonight, but I loved every second. New tracks tried out tonight and hats off cause they are great!

3 Likes

Been having some more conversations about more new things coming to the server!!! Excited to see where this takes us, things ive never seen anywhere else either!!!

4 Likes

Had some awesome Legal Stuff going on yesterday, can’t wait to see more of it!

3 Likes

Love the detail that has gone into the scripts of this server, there are secrets that I have still yet to discover!

3 Likes

Had alot of fun with some amazing new interactions. Can’t wait to get back in the city tomorrow!

4 Likes

one of the best cities out there come and see

4 Likes

Really proud to lead this server and all it has achieved. Amazing people, staff and work that has gone in. Genuinely amazed at how far we’ve come!

4 Likes

Seeing new players joining and old players coming back makes me so happy. Looking forward to all the new scenarios we can do together!

3 Likes

Turns out I am not a good racer at all, not that I care it was an absolute blast hanging with the street racing crew :smiley:

4 Likes

Another brilliant day today, lots of stories developing which is amazing to see, can’t wait to see how they all play out.

3 Likes

Such great fun last night with the street racing again! always a good laugh :slight_smile:

5 Likes

oooh another event on sunday! Looking forward to getting involved with everyone!!!

5 Likes

Some much New content has been released, there is soo much fun things to do now!

7 Likes

Community meeting day! Best day of the week! Come along for the chat!!

6 Likes

Lot’s of exciting new updates coming soon! Can’t wait!

6 Likes

cant wait for the tennis torniment

4 Likes

Really fun week trying to figuire out everything that’s new, good job everyone

4 Likes

New stuff coming to the city and we all look forward to seeing them come in!

4 Likes