AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

Got some great new updates that have been introduced and excited to check them all out.

1 Like

Working on a unique mechanic system! Gonna be interesting to see how it works.

2 Likes

The RP is getting more fun everyday and we are an extremely friendly server! If you are brand new not a problem, we are happy to help get you going!

1 Like

A day doesn’t go by without fun interactions 'round here

1 Like

A new week of great adventures, new people keep dropping in everyday and the city is consitently hitting good numbers. Pretty sure we’ll get some growing pains soon to deal with but goddamn is is a good time to be in on Atrocity atm. Come join the fun!

2 Likes

The racing scene is expanding and there’s a ton of new stuff to do with a lot of new faces, come join in!

2 Likes

I have not been apart of a single city that was as open to new people and open to help people as this one. I have never found one with quality like this. Always enjoying my time here!

2 Likes

So many cool things to do in the City! Hunting and Fishing are great ways to make some money that are also fun.

1 Like

We had some great RP situations last night between the LSPD and the East Side Ballas, our first Whitelisted Gang. Come join the fun we have every single day!

I will say right now. I have been a DM and Player of Dungeons and Dragons for 5 years, a roleplayer on Garry’s Mod for 3 years, and been with this community for 6 months. I have had so many of my best nights recently with some of the boys in this community. I have made a ton of personal friends here who I have spent hours upon hours gaming with outside of the server as well.

I wouldn’t be able to count on one hand the people I have problems with here because of how good we are with everyone. There is so many faces to meet and things to do around here so please stop in and make some new friends!

We also have Aviation things, Businesses, and a new whitelisted gang coming soon!

2 Likes

Great interactions every day, new stuff coming in weekly… Doing great!

1 Like

Amazing interactions last night. Community meeting tomorrow evening, also loads of updates coming in which is extremely exciting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whitelisted jobs looking for more people as always, and things are getting better with the community meeting right around the corner!

1 Like

we have our Community Meeting tonight at roughly 8.30 GMT +1. It will be held in the Discord which is discord.gg/AtroCityRP . Hopefully see you all there :slight_smile:

1 Like

we have our Community Meeting tonight at roughly 8.30 GMT +1. It will be held in the Discord. Hopefully see you all there :slight_smile:

Be sure to voice your concerns, ideas and opinions in our community meeting - every Friday at 8:30 p.m. GMT+01, held by the highest-ranking community members as well as the Xiathyl himself.

1 Like

AtroCity is the best Community I’ve been a part of. No matter how bad of a day I’m having I can always get on atro and just know that I’ll have an amazing time and great interactions. Everyone in the community is so welcoming and nice! the rp is of high quality and when issues appear staff are always available to assist with them! there is not a single community I would leave atro for!

2 Likes

We smashed our previous record of 38 concurrent players with 49 today! AtroCity is growing well and I am so happy to be a part of it!

1 Like

Can we hit the cap of 64? At this rate it’s only a matter of (short) time :smiley:

1 Like

check this place out,

1 Like