AtroCity RP | JUST WIPED | 2.0 Launch | Recruiting All Departments | Huge Updates Coming!

It’s been a mad time since the start of 2.0. Really cool to see the increase in RP with PDM, I know local car dealerships that give less of a shit about your experience xD So PDM must be doing something right!

2 Likes

Discussing feedback with the community and indulging in more highlights!

3 Likes

Qwarzi said ‘urm’ 30 times during tonights meeting. I wonder if he will score higher next week :wink: lol

2 Likes

Great car meet last night, loved the atmosphere

2 Likes

So much fun tonight

2 Likes

Some fun stuff today! Having a standoff outside Pillbox was interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A little late, but here are the community highlights from the last week!

3 Likes

Get in here, yes you! NOW!

2 Likes

Come join the meditation circle in the community highlights video this week :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This community is amazing! there’s something happening every single day, and there’s so many new cool things sinds 2.0! Loving this place!

2 Likes

Thursday and another community meeting to look forward to tonight at the 7PM storm, great chanse to meet the community, the devs and the owner.

1 Like

City been popping, Come get involved!

2 Likes

Come join this city and see what fun things we have to offer

1 Like

Training some new cops today, still accepting applications so come join our PD!

2 Likes

Just applied for PD, you should all join so i can arrest you and be promoted :wink:

2 Likes

We are still on the hunt for more officers, if your interested in cop RP and are willing to put in the training and work be sure to hit us up with an application.