AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

Been here for a little more than a year. With this server, this community is very involved & the RP from it is nothing short of FANTASTIC. From RP with an italian mob to MC Chapters to gangs in the south side. I have enjoyed every minute here. Even with interactions with PD here treat you like an actual human & not just a statistic. New ideas & events with the community are always forming. The Staff Team is VERY interactive, informative, helpful, most of all VERY FRIENDLY. The community as a whole is excellent from top to bottom. People are chock full of new ideas here from setting up events to new ways of RP generation.

3 Likes

Lets see if we can finally perform an on the spot street interview tonight which will be more epic than the last

3 Likes

Community Highlights are always the highlight of my week :smiley:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get stuck back into the roleplay today, Gonna be a good laugh :smiley: Come see what the fuss is about!

2 Likes

Atro is by far the best city I’ve ever played in, from the people to the regular updates and additions, it’s always a blast :grin:

1 Like

Can’t wait to get stuck in to another fun day of RP on Atro today!

2 Likes

Cant wait to see what kind of fun RP i will get into next week :smiley:

2 Likes

This was AWESOME! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wong definitely drive worse than Rhodes :wink:

2 Likes

Wong Brothers for life !

2 Likes

2 minutes into when the unhinged drug addict meets the mob and already stirring drama… :rofl:

3 Likes

Love seeing all the wonderful clips, and Can’t wait for some awesome stuff coming this week!

3 Likes

amazing stuff being added this week and always great to see what the community gets up to :smiley: looking forward to the community highlights best of video on Thursday too!

2 Likes

one of the best city’s in fiveM can not wait to see what the future brings

2 Likes

Atro truly is one of the best RP communities I have been part of, so happy to call it my home.

2 Likes

Best lawyer’s in this goddamn sum’bitch city, wooooo heiiiiii!

2 Likes

Many lawyer characters are popping up and the Department of Justice is really shining :smile:

We’ve had a week where the server has allowed all jumps just to see what it would be like, I feel like we made the most of it with some questionable but fun jumps in a bank robbery chase :rofl: Warning, loud screaming in clip

1 Like

Another thursday another community meeting, thinking about giving Atro a spin? the meeting is a really good place to get to know the community or just listen in and get a feel for it.

2 Likes

A big community meeting is just starting tonight, very excited to see what’s in store : D

1 Like