AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

Had some good times yesterday playing Waluigi with another player that was Wario. We tried to rob a bank of all their gold coins and escape in a tiny airport cargo vehicle. Everyone was good sports and the cops even played along with us throwing banana peels at them. Good times on Atro!

4 Likes

I am very excited for the new prison system coming in, itā€™s gonna make policing so different!!!

3 Likes

I HAVE ARRIVED!! :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: BTW I didnā€™t know what this was less than 5 minutes agoā€¦

5 Likes

Hey, figured out what cfx is, this server is pretty cool, check it out :wink:

4 Likes

Woopsie, too much moonshine I guess?

5 Likes

Weekly community meeting is tonight, looking forward to seeing how the week in RP has been for everyone :grin:

4 Likes

love this place, enjoying the interractions on both cop and crim, dont believe me? come try it out first

4 Likes

Enjoying my time here, as a first time RPā€™r the whole place for me has been great

5 Likes

Came into the server late March time, Been loving the server ever since done my fair share of PD / Gang / Civ the RP is on point never laughed so hard while playing a video game while sharing some great experiences with others

3 Likes

Loving making these, loving seeing the comments that are left too!

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a brand new prison system added so youā€™re not just sitting around waiting for your time to be up, itā€™s great :smile:

3 Likes

Cā€™mon check the city out!

2 Likes

This server is pretty great, you should come play on it :wink:

3 Likes

New prison system is dope and the overall vibe on the server is great, make sure to give Atro City a go!

4 Likes

Love this place, got a new job and everything, much love, check out the server :wink:

3 Likes

New prison system is AWESOME bring it on keep it coming

4 Likes

The community has been driving this weekā€¦ not very well though! Check out the special ā€œSuper Crash Bros!ā€ edition :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Love all the compilation videos ^ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

been chilling with the community today, had a right laugh :smiley:

3 Likes

Omg had a load of fun again in this City, Canā€™t get enough of the City!

3 Likes