AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

started a new job in the city-loving every minute of it

1 Like

Just joined and people could not be friendlier and more welcoming to newbies. So glad to have found this community with a stress on RP and having fun.

3 Likes

Met some New people last night and had such a good laugh!

2 Likes

Another amazing event coming up this weekend!! Make sure you get your whitelisted applications done!!! So you can come and join the fun times and memories!!!

2 Likes

I cannot wait for some of the new stuff coming in!

Had some Great interactions yesterday and had lots of fun!

working at benny’s is amazing the smell of rubber and the sound of the cars its the place to be

2 Likes

New patches and updates coming freuquently and the interview process goes smoothly and doesn’t drag on

Nice :+1:

2 Likes

can’t wait for Saturday the party is going to be pumping in the city

2 Likes

First proper city I’ve joined and I love the community and people are so friendly

2 Likes

This is most dedicated and welcoming server I’ve found since I started playing RP!

2 Likes

what a day lots to do can’t wait to see whats next

1 Like

Had a hilarious time with the Police last night!

2 Likes

Had some great interactions yesterday!

1 Like

Loads of new faces, we’re growing better than ever! Got some neat changes coming soon, some much requested stuff too!

4 Likes

Great to see so many new faces!

1 Like

Great to see such an amazing coummunity so united and strong!

3 Likes

There’s some fantastic new hobbies like paintball and skydiving, and being able to rent every type of vehicle is a great addition

2 Likes

Known as one of the best story-driven communities out there! Atro keeps on rockin every single day

2 Likes

just seen all the new features that were added loving it

2 Likes