AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

Being able to own your PD car soon and make upgrades!! Just seen a few sneak peaks of some cool features coming soon!!! Having a great time

4 Likes

we are getting a second mechanic shop, competition time!

2 Likes

Love the server - The dev work is some of the best work I have ever seen. Owners and staff actually give a shit about the community hosting regular meetings to really stay in touch and give back to the playerbase. Active and RP is 10/10 <3

3 Likes

Great Community - So welcoming and has been a great introduction to RP! 100% would recommend to anyone who wants to make some amazing friends and have a great time playing GTARP too!

2 Likes

This server is such a gem. Everyone’s been so lovely are really keen to make this a unique, professional and fun experience in the GTA RP community. Anybody new to rp - definitely come here and give it a try. The server itself is reliable and glitches are seen to quickly when reported. I really look forward to seeing this server grow as more people join!

3 Likes

By the one of the most enjoyable RP experiences I have ever been a part of, the community is very welcoming & will happily help with any issues you run into, bugs and glitches are dealt with as fast as possible & in all the whole server as a whole just runs so smoothly. There’s plenty of things to do so you never find yourself sitting round bored & there’s always plenty of events going on. 10/10 would recommend for people who are new to GTA RP & people who have been playing for a while and fancy something new!

3 Likes

Lovely to see the city is growing so well! Glad to be a part of it! Looking forward to seeing Atro grow even more!

2 Likes

Looking forward to the Galaxy Nightclub and our Community event tomorrow!

1 Like

Galaxy’s grand opening tonight, can’t wait to see what they got planned

1 Like

Excellent opening of the new Galaxy Night club tonight. Thanks to everyone that made that Possible.

2 Likes

Galaxy was a hoot! Royalty free music and it was jammin’ - looking forward to the next one!

2 Likes

Galaxy nightclub was amazing, It was like actually been in a club!

2 Likes

Last night was a huge community race! The winner won a 1 of 1 car! Over 40 people in that race, was a great night! Looking forward to the next one

3 Likes

Atrocity is amazing the people the jobs and the RP. I would recommend this city to anyone who is looking for a place to call home

2 Likes

Yesterday’s community event was so much fun! we got to race some sweet cars and the winner got to keep one! I was thrilled to see over 40 people participate.

2 Likes

Absolutely loving the events we’ve had this last week, there’s been a Destruction Derby and a full on Nightclub opening! Can’t wait to see what’s next

3 Likes

Looking really forward to the new biker bar opening. The city is buzzing right now. I love it

4 Likes

Had another great evening last night with the racers in some really fun races!

5 Likes

Weird stuff happening! Gunfights,wars tons of juicy RP that has my eyes glued to my screen!!!

3 Likes

the role play in Atro is amazing best vans heist ever last night

4 Likes