AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

Really happy with how the server has started, once the community grows then the potential is endless.

3 Likes

Already spend way more time than expected!

3 Likes

Whitelisted positions are still open!

3 Likes

Lots of work has been and is being done right now, including new customization features for characters and a heap of other neat things. Try it out yourself!

3 Likes

Playing on this server is great, loads of criminal activities to do and loads of civ jobs so you’ve always got something to do. All that’s needed is the community to grow and this is a brilliant server

3 Likes

We’re waiting to see you swing by, so come as soon as you can!

3 Likes

The server has seen a massive influx in developers and staff members, which will mean it’ll be moving forward script-wise faster than EVER! This is the perfect time to join in if you have not done so yet. Seriously, go and join!

3 Likes

Just fused with another city, improving the quality by 200%

3 Likes

This is only starting to get better and rise! WE WANT TOP RP COME BRING IT

3 Likes

Looking to give Mechanics a decent passover in the next few days! New features coming!

3 Likes

Community meeting tomorrow - if you have something to say then join us.
Moreover, there will be a plethora of fixes and new content implemented!

3 Likes

Amazing things happening in this server at the moment. Community is begining to grow rapidly and I’m excited to see where it’s heading, already so many things to do and from the meetings many more to come as well.

3 Likes

The development team are some really professional guys, large updates with new features and fixes are being pushed basically every day - I am very excited and pleased to see it grow with this kind of pace!

3 Likes

This is the best server ive ever been a part of! Great staff, professional dev team, amazing custom scripts, and they keep making more very often!!! Just today they released a ton of new updates and theyre all amazing!

3 Likes

Mechanic/PD/EMS Applications are still open! Real Estate will be coming in soon too!

2 Likes

Amazing content inbound today, give us a try!

3 Likes

Had a lot of fun yesterday, broke 20 players eventually as well.
Lots of stuff to do in the city - try yourself!

4 Likes

I’m so proud of each and every community member so far! RP has been wonderful and for the most part, things have been fairly smooth recently!

3 Likes

New things being worked on every day, small updates daily and packages weekly - the latter introduce new features, vehicles, jobs and the likes.
Just today had some new scripts added which introduced race harnesses for vehicles (that some particularly ‘speedy’ drivers already use) and N2O for your vehicle to push that extra bit of performance out of it!
Aiming to create the most unique and fun-to-play city out there, and we’re really getting there!

3 Likes

Been about a week since I commented here, so I figured I’d update my ideas and opinions. Im happy to say that everything from my original comment holds up! Updates are still constantly coming, new people are flying in, activity is going up and up, and big new updates are coming soon!

3 Likes