AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

The big 1.5 release day, with a economy overhaul and the absolute perfect time to join in on everything this amazing server have to offer.

The launch is right after the community meeting in discord this evening at 8.30pm , so if your out there looking for a city you can really call home, be sure to swing by and start your story at Atrocity.

JUST 15 mins Left till the Community Meeting Im hyped !!!

The server just wiped and relaunched with brand new features and eco! Perfect time to get stuck in

Amazing to see the community coming together for a great time!

1 Like

Amazing stuff getting added even after a major update and wipe. I love it here!

1 Like

Back to a steady 50 players daily after a successful relaunch ! :smiley:

1 Like

Whitelisting process is fast and easy!

1 Like

We got a really nice sneak peek of a pet system rolling in when its fully ready during yesterdays community meeting, come join in on the fun.

2 Likes

The stream of constant updates and the great community are two majorly defining things about Atro, it’s a fantastic server with excellent roleplay.

1 Like

We have some amazing new updates coming in the next week or two! so much stuff already added and optimized, and we are still going strong!

1 Like

This community is AMAZING! First time ever doing anything regarding RP and its truly amazing! LOVE IT!

2 Likes

Great place for the best RP you can wish for.

2 Likes

Got some cool stuff coming into the next patch! Some new heists and drug farms!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the next patch!

1 Like

3 new whitelisted gangs, drug farms, new mlo’s new vehicles, all this just this week!!! Having a great time and looking forward to what is coming next!!!

1 Like

Excellent night last night, Great RP with the WL gangs. Thanks everyone

1 Like

This server will always be my home! Such great people and great devs! Oh and Xiathyl is alright too :wink:

2 Likes

I am so excited for the new Gangs, Drugs and other stuff that is in!

2 Likes

Loving the level of roleplay with in the city. You guys are amazing

2 Likes

Had an amazing night last night of street racing, great to see so many getting involved!!

3 Likes