AtroCity RP | Just Eco-Wiped! | Recruiting All Departments | Streamer Friendly | Discord.gg/AtroCityRP

The new items and activities and new ways to tag territories is all awesome

3 Likes

Had a blast today interacting with the cops, community service instead of jail time, I’ll take it every day.

4 Likes

I have been part of the city for a very long time to be honest i have tired other city but i always comeback to atro everytime. The people in the city are great if you are a new person coming into the city not joking you will get so much help from everyone in this city from if you dont know what keys to press to helping you find out what to do in the city. If you want rp and fun why being in a city atro is a great place to be. I dont want to be flying into a city and within the first 5 mins i have my hands up and i and getting robbed this is not what atro has. Im just a guy that love to rp with people and like most people get away from the real world now and again. Thanks for the fun times in city people see you in there :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Been a good few days getting back involved with the racing and tuner shop. The chaos of making sure everyone gets out clean is always fun. Kudos to the PD as well for making phone calls and checking alibis then going along with them IC.

4 Likes

absolutely love the new more realistic economy that was brought in!

4 Likes

can’t wait to jump back in and cause some more fun havoc!

3 Likes

LOVE it!

3 Likes

New turf system with tagging came in recently, been having fun taking over the southside bit by bit :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Atro LETS GO ! Happy days

2 Likes

Community Meeting day!

1 Like

Loving the interactions! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Nothing but love coming from this community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come and play Atro if you’re looking for a great opportunity to roleplay and have a whole lot of fun too

1 Like

Love what Atro brings with all the amazing community and RP that comes with it. Truely an amazing place!

3 Likes

PD training is soo fun, the community really is amazing!

3 Likes

Come join atro & see what we have to offer.

2 Likes

Gotta say its a good day for RP! Conflicts are brewing!

4 Likes

one of the best city’s in fiveM can not wait to see what the future brings!

3 Likes

I’m going to be buying a pet in the next couple of days on the server, but having a real hard time deciding, wonder if I could get a pet mountain lion, yes, you can get pets on Atro, psyched! :grin:

2 Likes

Atro is home to so many unique & interesting characters, come meet them

3 Likes