AtonementRP | Whitelisted | Zombie Survival Roleplay |

Cruising the Mountainside watching out for the Meth Heads…

Lucky i didn’t get stuck this time! This actually led me to following a guy that wound up shooting someone at the local garage. Fun times!

Yall come get whitelisted today!

Here’s a server event we had the other month in which the Mayor was assassinated.

1 Like

I love the events on this server! Had a terrorist blowing up motorcyles inside each PD on the map, leaving a note at each one giving us a clue to where the next would be. In the end, a deputy’s name was on the list… im curious to how it is going to play out. Yall come find out too!

Admins put it in for LEO’s down time! Pulling over “Locals” for fun!!

We have the LSPDFR Script going for when population is down, gives us something to do. Local took the Sheriffs Dept on decent chase…ended with her nailing a tree… didn’t end well for her. I love having this LSPDFR add on in the server for when numbers aren’t up. Y’all come help give me a better chase! OR come join me in doing the chasing!

We have new training grounds for LEO. Come get whitelisted on our discord and get your App in for LEO!! Just got new squad cars with a new Livery. Pictures to come soon im sure. Come join in and help us get our numbers back up…

Our Numbers have been down since some of these new games have came out, however, we are still trying to make time for special events weekly and trying to get people on at certain times together… Come help get our numbers back up! if you join in and see no one on, hit us up in discord and people usually start hopping on. This is still a great community to be a part of!

I think the Griswalds might be in town!

New whitelisted crim org, Seven Deadly Sins are in the city purging the corrupted cops and anyone commiting a deadly sin. We are recruiting our ranks in the org. Fun server to be in come join the fun.

Come on over and help build our numbers… great group of folks!

Had some fun last night!! It was the first time I’ve been kidnapped! No worries, Corporal Moses is OK! When I catch that Turner kid though, can’t say the same thing for him!

numbers are going up!! Come join in and get whitelisted today! We have a whitelisting process to keep our server on point. This isn’t a server that you are going to get RDM’d or VDM’d for no reason. Strictly a RolePlay server, not GTAOnline. If that’s what you are looking for, then come on in!!

You can have up to 3 different characters at a time that you can switch between and make stories for. I currently have my Deputy, whose life is loosely based on mine. A MC President, haven’t gotten him out much just yet…and I just created a New character that is going to be “expendable” depending on the right RP scene. Its a lot of fun coming up with these backstories for the characters and trying to bring them to life on screen! if you do decide to kill off a character, or if they “move off”, you can delete them and start a new one. This is great for when you enjoy being a cop, but just don’t feel like it today… fine, switch characters and go do some dumb stuff, or just be normal and get a job Trucking! Its all up to you… Come join the fun!! We are looking for a EMT CHIEF so if you are experienced, come prove it!

Gotta stay warm folks!

Still wanting more EMS and Civs to come join us!

Great server, the devs take alot of time to work hard on updating things and giving more variety. I have seen alot of stuff in this server used that no other server has before. The Seven Deadly Sins have come and made their home here. Like to see more people join in the RP that has been created!

Come help get our numbers up! looking for active members for Serious RP. No RDM or VDM in this server! thank God! Whitelisted Story based server. Come join us!!!

Tis the season to freeze those Nips off!
Hoping for Population to rise after the new year! Come join our discord and help us plan an event for the population to have fun doing!

Bumping Post

I would Like to invite everyone to come and join us on our new Journey into the Apocalypse!

AtonementRP has relaunched as a Zombie SurvivalRP server!

For details on how to join us, please see the first post!

We’ve Just make the decision to make the Server Public For Survivors! The Military ranks will still be whitelisted though to try and ensure high levels of Roleplay from those positions.

So I invite you all to come and join us!