[ASSISTANCE] Custom Weapon Wheel Textures CLIENT SIDE

Hello, recentlly I installed an update to QuantV an in it came a custom rpf file that replaced the vehshare.ytd to add highres textures in FiveM without having to replace GTA game files (FiveM Mods folder). I wanted to learn more about this and maybe make my own so I decided to start with weapon wheel textures and found some textures online to test with. I tried copying the same RPF and changing the “assembly.xml” to match the locations of the new files and what ones to reaplce but it does not seem to work in game no matter what I try. I have decided to reach out here to see if anyone knows how to do this and could assist me or point me in the direction of a tutorial if there is on. Cheers, WildFyr

Update: It does work, just not on my public server. Does anyone know what could be causing my server to not work with it?

Are you streaming it? We need more information how you’re doing it

Negative, it’s an RPF file in the FiveM mods folder. I loaded onto one of my test servers that has basically no resources and it worked perfectly fine, however upon returning to my public server it did not. I also have a RPF for custom license plates and that works fine in both servers

1 Like