Arran's Support Request (don-papa-red/GTA5+11F0030)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I have this issue too… i was trying to reinstall GTA5 but nothing works… its strange

Same issue here. It was a brand new install on my side. I mean i just built the pc. Will keep working on it but i’ve reached out FiveM discord and no response. Actually got skipped over and mods were answering questions after mine.

try making a new windows user and playing there, might be something blocking fivem like a program or a setting of some sort.
@TRIPRUNR @FantasyCZE @Arran_Hodges

Brand new PC, and even disabled antivirus to install. CitizenFX_log_2019-12-30T150607.log (32.4 KB)

do you have any mods installed?

absolutely 0 mods. don’t even know how. was just wanting to play RP.

The GTAV online game loads fine. Running Verify on it now. Just to make sure Its not the game. I have rockstar version and Steam version. Have tested both. Received same error. For both.

Video is Unlisted. Used for showing and explaining current issues via FiveM application.

It dont works i try to create new windows user and still same problem…

Any update? Things to try?

I take it this issue will not be resolved? Seems sketch.

Try removing some audio devices.

I looked to the issue again, I’m 70% sure it is from steam, but still not fully sure, it can be from anything, but steam seems to be the biggest suspect, you can try disabling steam overly by going to the settings, and turning on low-bandwidth and low-performance mode, and disabling the broadcast feature, good luck, sorry for the late response this is not my job, and I can’t spend much time finding fixes for errors I don’t have, sorry.

but what if i use all audio devices? I did do format reinstall and i noticed it was working. but i use Voicemeeter software with VB Virtual audio cables for streaming. If this is causing fivem to crash then i just won’t play fivem. or Fivem shouldn’t try to block additional audio sources.

what?

this is R*'s bug: their voice chat init code is overwriting stack space past a certain amount of audio devices.

GTA itself would crash literally to the exact same extent, unless it was fixed in some later update that isn’t applied here for DRM reasons or you randomly got lucky.

I fixed this error by unplugging an audio/video device I was using to stream N64 games. I also disabled webcam mic and some other audio devices and I can access the menu now.

1 Like

Rockstar works fine.

Okay crisis averted. I disabled any audio devices that are not in use and now it loads. Add this to the Don-Papa-Red things to try.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.