hunger_per_minute = 0.00,
  overflow_damage_factor = 0,
  pvp = true,
  police = false
}

return cfg

without solution? :disappointed_relieved:

Pls, we really need help with this.

We cant find any trouble. That makes no sense at all.

another day without an answer…

For those of you who dont like reading the main topic.

1 Like

Do you believe that you are alone?
This issue is not even onesync related, please stop asking for thing that you can fix yourself.

so if u think we can fix ourselves, we’re just asking for help cuz we dont even know how. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it happens even prloblema here the player kills and does not die … and these last days is having a lot of problem of package loss and instability of connection with onesync for these reasons we decided to deactivate it so everything returned to normal without lags and problems of dsync.

its true sometime we didnt get answer right. but in a time i think i found my solution i mean, u have to wait untill admin want to ask your problem… but dont just wait , try think about the solution too
cause i think the admin is busy to ans us

Was there any request? This also happens to me with VRP

Have the same problem.

By any chance, are any of the people experiencing this issue using armor? One thing I noticed the other day is that when one player has armor, a similar issue occurs. I reported it here.

If you wait for a solution the solution is:
There is no solution.

@CoastCity
@Inmortalesrp
@Felipe_Gimenes

though @Mooshe did you managed to reproduce your issue outside of your server? I’ve players using amors and in 2-3 months nobody reported something like this :frowning:

For those of you wish issues, are saying about vRP or whatever.

Test the issue without any other resources loaded. If the problem isn’t there, it’s a matter with your client script and not OneSync.

The damage multiplier seems to be off…

Scenario:
With a pistol, I fire three shots into the chest of my buddy, he goes down on my screen. On his screen is is still alive and can run around.
He is not completely dead on my screen for some reason, if I aim at the ragdoll, the dot is still red, if I shoot the ragdoll, he dies in his client as well.

Shotguns to the chest almost always kills him in my client, but not his. This essentially turns him invisible to me.

We have of course tried disabling every single script that is not included in the cfx-server-data package. Issue only persists if onesync is enabled.

Is this a known issue, any ETA on when it will be fixed or any tips to how we can go around it and fix it by an additional script?

This won’t be “fixed” without a repro. Even the “armor” theory did not work for reproducing it - no matter the weapon used, players only died when they were actually dead.

I disabled armor today in our testing and it didn’t happen again afterwards (on custom framework) - will test some more tomorrow to reassure. My theory is when armor is reapplied, sometimes its not shared via the network. One client thinks the other is dead due to this, though, really I have no idea how it works but appears to be armor related.