Are you Looking for a FREE developer?

Share me the script, I will take a look at it. Also, I should be able to use the flatbed one to work with the trailer, with some modifications to it, MAYBE.
What do you exactly mean mod cars? Like edit the handling lines?

For the Flatbed we used this script:

And it is working!

We need a script for the trailer, we manage to make the trailer attach to SUV’s with winch and it is fine, the trailer is lowering the ramp too, but we cant make the cars attach to it, and when you pull the trailer the car is moving.

Modding cars - I ment that I have a beta version for a car, which has only outside body, no interior, no engine, no brake pads, no axels, just the outside of the car. Is there a way to convert from other car the interior and engine, and also is there a way to change specific details to different color? The main reason for this is that I have that car in real life and I want to make it look like mine.

For modding cars, I can’t do that. Can you give me your discord? Or instead send me a invite to your discord server. That way it would be easy for me and you.

!bump

Hey my man, shoot me a DM. Got a project we’re working on with an experienced team and is always good to bring in someone else who has experience. We can talk about it further in DM’s if you’re still available.

1 Like

Hey, just sent you a message!

Hey, I am considering starting up a vMenu server right now, and I am trying to gather at least a couple people to help me out with it. I am against using leaked assets, before anything. I have developed a couple of servers before but may need some help doing some things, add my discord if youre interested:
coolkidjerry#9824

!bump

I’ve been looking into getting my own server. And devving Is not something I know how to do,

Alright. Contact me via discord. We can talk about it there. Death#5107

are you still avail?

Yes I am!

!bump

Contact me Jajar#2637

Okay!

!bump

Hey there, I am starting development on a vMenu FiveM Server. I definitely have great hope for the server, but am not 100% sure that it will work out as we do not have developers.

What we need in a developer: (do you meet 2)

• Able to be convert cars to FiveM Ready.
  • Able to split vehicle ytds.
  • Able to change vehicle spawn codes.
  • Able to make custom vehicle liveries.
  • Able to make custom clothing.
  • Able to make custom scripts.
  • Able to make html+css ui for resources.

What we expect from a developer:

• To remain professionally when chatting on Alamo Roleplays Discords
  • To know your own limits

If this is something that may interest you I will open my Discord friend requested and you can add me. Lynox#0001

add me : Siplon#7667

Lakeside Roleplay - | vMenu | Brand New | Hiring Department Heads/Staff | Serious RP | Discord | Read Desc | Filling All Positions

This is a brand new server called Lakeside Roleplay. I am currently looking for ALL Department heads to be filled as well as some staff, who have prior experience in these roles. This server is gonna be vMenu based for more of a creative RP experience for players.

This server is still in development and still working on alot, but alot has been done as well. Please if you are interested feel free to add me on discord jeremyx#3367 or join our discord

https://discord.gg/Yq3tkYxmeT