[ARCHIVED] JL Carboost

I can get all the way to hacking, and i will hack and complete. It will say something like 15 seconds tracker is off and 1 hack remaining.
When i do the next hack it says tracker removed but nothing else happens. No email, no vin scratch location. When i try using the hack again it says this vehicle doesn’t have a tracker

did you fixed it?

no, still have this issue. you know a fix?

would it be possible to make it so any passenger could hack the tracker? would make it alot easier for RP cities to have multiple people doing the boost

is there any tutorial for importing the db file into php myadmin? im new to all this. thanks guys

ive got $10 to whoever can show me how to implement this into “my phpadmin”

1 Like

so server function DeleteExpiredContract() is spamming the sql query for deleting contracts causing a buffer shortage with oxmysql.

look for import on phpmyadmin after you clicked on database. and theres countless of tutorials on google search, hope that helps

Did you figure out a fix for this? Having the same problem.

Best boosting/vin scratch script out there. Works flawlessy and is very configurable to your liking. Best part is it’s free and does everything most paid releases do. Love how I can view the whole code and add/change anything I want. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

How did you get the Vin scratching locations to show up? We find the car, break into, hotwire, remove the tracker but then there is nothing. No email, no location, nothing. Do you get your drop off notification or anything else?

i have multiple people reaching S+ and then the contracts no longer come through how do i fix it

is there any support for this at all?

How do I implement the bennys oarts to a players vehicles? or is it a useless feature that players buy parts for cars they cant apply to?

I just need to know if we add it in default QB server will it gonna work like you have added NP Styled phone here

Did you get a fix for this?