AppleCheat - Anti-Cheat v1.2 [DISCONTINUED]

Sure: next update.

1 Like

I think you need to edit your ESX-resource.
This thread might help.

1 Like

Do you have a wiki or something like that?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

It writes into console. So if you have a log system writing to a discord webhook, then yes.

EDIT: more people want it, i will add it in the next update.

Yes please, money hacking is a big issue for RP server since they are smart enough to hack little amount at a time. All I want is to know whos doing it so I can ban them for good (Or set auto perma/temporary ban).

1 Like

If you use ESX, you need to edit the ESX resource.
This thread might help.

1 Like

What does it do if it detects someone using invisible etc? Does it ban, kick or just turn it off?

1 Like

It kicks the player.
But there are multimple methods to get invisible, so it might not detect it always.

1 Like

is it just me or the anti cheat only works if i do

RegisterServerEvent("anticheatkick")
AddEventHandler("anticheatkick", function(reson)

rather then

RegisterServerEvent("anticheatkick", function(reson)

and also am i doing it wrong because i can only get the deadcheat to work and the visible function

and i also found out if u run ExecuteCommand(“restart applecheat”) with in the same folder it well crash but if you do that same command in another folder it well work with no crash as far as i tested @Quetschlex

1 Like

You cannot have function() in a RegisterServerEvent().
Should work as it is.
Yes, it crashes. I might add a script to this, that will restart scripts automatically.

1 Like

This can block Lynx menu ? My server found player use Lynx menu for hack.

1 Like

Lynx is a taff one.
Theres a Anti-Lynx resource (its from the Lynx-Developer) but its not free. I dont trust this.

The AppleCheat does not prevent them from using Lynx, but it has some protections, such as godmode, speedhack and much more.

1 Like

Can protect spawn weapon, vehicle, object ?

1 Like

It keeps removing all weapons from the player.
So yes, it protects weapon spawn.

Vehicles and objects can still be spawned tho. I havent found a method yet to detect that.

1 Like

Why some other players died even tho they don’t do anything stupid, like change voice settings. Then popup the anticheat “sorry etc”

1 Like

Probably a cheater killed them.
The AntiCheat detected this and sent the sorry.

1 Like

@Mart475 @Osbili @Morpheause @d3was @soindzen @watchpatrick @Darcheur @ReamAngkor @heresjohnny @demeterrp

New update!

3 Likes

Awesome.

It seems even tho theres no cheater players died, when I comment the thread where the player’s says killed there’s no players killed again. But I will try to observ again in your updates. Btw thanks for the release :slight_smile:

1 Like

when i upload it and i go in game then f8 gives this

1 Like