AppleCheat - Anti-Cheat v1.2 [DISCONTINUED]

Can I using this script with Discord webhook?

1 Like

With a discord or teamspeak web hook that sounds awesome, you could probably add it to the actual script just as an addon and to make it more unique.

Really nice goodjob.

So i use ESX can this stop money hacking like with cheat engine?

1 Like

It writes into console. So if you have a log system writing to a discord webhook, then yes.

EDIT: more people want it, i will add it in the next update.

1 Like

Sure: next update.

1 Like

I think you need to edit your ESX-resource.
This thread might help.

1 Like

Do you have a wiki or something like that?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

It writes into console. So if you have a log system writing to a discord webhook, then yes.

EDIT: more people want it, i will add it in the next update.

Yes please, money hacking is a big issue for RP server since they are smart enough to hack little amount at a time. All I want is to know whos doing it so I can ban them for good (Or set auto perma/temporary ban).

1 Like

If you use ESX, you need to edit the ESX resource.
This thread might help.

1 Like

What does it do if it detects someone using invisible etc? Does it ban, kick or just turn it off?

1 Like

It kicks the player.
But there are multimple methods to get invisible, so it might not detect it always.

1 Like

is it just me or the anti cheat only works if i do

RegisterServerEvent("anticheatkick")
AddEventHandler("anticheatkick", function(reson)

rather then

RegisterServerEvent("anticheatkick", function(reson)

and also am i doing it wrong because i can only get the deadcheat to work and the visible function

and i also found out if u run ExecuteCommand(“restart applecheat”) with in the same folder it well crash but if you do that same command in another folder it well work with no crash as far as i tested @Quetschlex

1 Like

You cannot have function() in a RegisterServerEvent().
Should work as it is.
Yes, it crashes. I might add a script to this, that will restart scripts automatically.

1 Like

This can block Lynx menu ? My server found player use Lynx menu for hack.

1 Like

Lynx is a taff one.
Theres a Anti-Lynx resource (its from the Lynx-Developer) but its not free. I dont trust this.

The AppleCheat does not prevent them from using Lynx, but it has some protections, such as godmode, speedhack and much more.

1 Like

Can protect spawn weapon, vehicle, object ?

1 Like

It keeps removing all weapons from the player.
So yes, it protects weapon spawn.

Vehicles and objects can still be spawned tho. I havent found a method yet to detect that.

1 Like

Why some other players died even tho they don’t do anything stupid, like change voice settings. Then popup the anticheat “sorry etc”

1 Like

Probably a cheater killed them.
The AntiCheat detected this and sent the sorry.

1 Like