Apollo Spawn Skin W/ Script (Standalone) v0.1.1

Spawn Skin System

v0.1.1

This resource is fit with a spawn skin and a script. The spawn skin is a simple skater ped reskinned with some text (this texture was rushed and there will be a new version in the next update). The script's purpose is to prevent new players from playing until they change their ped/skin. Code is pretty simple but I went ahead and made it even easier for server owners to change the toggle command.

Download (Script & Ped): Apollo-Ped-Check.zip (5.1 MB)
GitHub (Script): https://github.com/Apollo0604/Apollo-Spawn-Skin-W-Script-Standalone-v0.1.1

Features

• Spawn Ped
  • Easily configurable command to toggle the ability for the players to play.
  • Disable players from playing until they change out of the spawn ped.

Installation

• Place the Apollo-Ped-Check folder and Spawn-Ped folder into your resources folder.
  • ensure Apollo-Ped-Check and Spawn-Ped in a cfg file that is being executed by your server.
  • Replace the code in fivem-map-hipster
  • with the following.

spawnpoint ‘spawn_ped’ { x = -802.311, y = 175.056, z = 72.8446 }

• Replace the code in fivem-map-skater
  • with the following.

spawnpoint ‘spawn_ped’ { x = -802.311, y = 175.056, z = 72.8446 }

Video

Watch short video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW-ya41z8QM

Note:

I will try my best to give support on this release to people who deserve help. If you are being negative I will not help you. If you are being rude you will not get a response out of me. Im not here for keyboard fights so please refrain from being rude. All constructive criticism is welcome! Leave a heart if you like my work.
    This script will be updated frequently!
    1 Like

Nice job! Github link isn’t working though

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Link has been updated.

1 Like

You don’t have any public repos:

I genuinely apologize for that. Should be fixed now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for this will use. i will keep you up to date if encounter any bugs.

1 Like

You are very welcome! Be sure to check back for updates. :slightly_smiling_face:

Amazing release.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! :revolving_hearts:

nice work bro :slight_smile: at least something worth using

What should my fivem-map-hipster and fivem-map-skater code look like. I can’t seem to get this to work

you should add a whitelist system for ace permissions so only police can do it!