Announcing CfxUI 2022 - our next generation user interface

i have gtx 1050 2gb the version size is 2g wtf i need help please or get performence version is not fear i can not running my fivem .

woah! very nice loving it with i7-6700k 1060 3GB
before update interface my extended texture budget i can go 60 - 70%
now with after update 30% loss texture with many or 20-30 player

3 Likes

why. Why would you do this pointless update taking up most of our ram form some trash UI that Roblox could make better. I used to not mind the UI editing but this is a line in the sand. This is bull shit. I used to have so much ram to spare now its like I’m running Fivem on an Microwave. What were you thinking. You were fully aware of the ram issues that this update would Amit. I have Less ram then DOJ has members.

this image is the result of your devs incompetence this is an L update and your team has L decision making skills.
why you thought trading ram for a UI that would look better in Roblox is beyond me. In conclusion Undo the update and fire whosever idea it was.

3 Likes

The amount of incompetent misinformation in your post makes it funny… unexpectedly.

1 Like

If I’m getting things right, there’s a bug report about GPU memory usage and I know such issue from one of FiveM servers where workaround is widely known: look for Extended Texture Budget in game’s settings (Google it if you would have trouble finding it). Sliding that halfway did the trick for me long time ago and I didn’t lose textures like on your picture for months.

pretty sure it was an exaggerated joke but he’s getting the point across that the vram in game is effecting a lot of peoples games

Please tell us you can resolve used VRAM :smiling_face_with_tear: My pc gonna :rocket:

cant see my localhost?

just fix the ram bruh

1 Like

Please contact vendor of your the RAM.

Aside of jokes, switch on beta and try it out, there was some related changes.

are they gonna fix how the new update makes lower end pcs. because for me players wont load and textures take longer. but before the update I could play fivem perfect.

1 Like

This is possibly the biggest issue. I now have people pulling spawn codes from my server to drive almost anything they want thanks to the new

Resources tab it need to be removed.

You have always been able to see the server resources.

1 Like

Seems like you have bad security in your server.

So your server is vulnerable to people spawning random cars and the issue is the UI that makes it easier to know what the “spawn codes” are?
I think a bit of self introspection regarding how things work in your server might be advisable.

1 Like

The resource list that’s been there for years needs to be removed over your bad practice? You have insecure resources that allow anyone to spawn any car given a model name, your fault. You have each car as an individual resource named after the model name making it trivially easy to find it, your fault. You have such a small attention to detail and lack of foresight that you didn’t see this coming, your fault.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.