Announcing CfxUI 2022 - our next generation user interface

tbh i thought the new UI gives an opportunity to get a fresh new look.
But over the past weeks / months the new design more and more became the Old one but with a new look (in terms of positioning etc).

I think one of the early designs looked the best but it was yeeted for no obvious reason.

And “Top Servers” should be replaced by some sort of “Server History” where it scrolls through the servers you visited in the past. Because “Top Servers” is sorted by “who pays the most” and not by actual top/good Servers

6 Likes

Yes fatal error. A few people who are in the server also have this issue

1 Like

This is beautiful! Well done to the team.

Good Work! <3

Hello, do you have a date for release new build RedM ?
Thanks, and good feature UI <3

Some old (invalid) code people often shared to replace license plates doesn’t work anymore as a result of the CEF update, doing it properly like this resource did still works though: [FREE] Custom License Plates and Patterns

This should be fixed now, some users ended up with ‘broken’ server history entries saved and this issue wasn’t caught before.

2 Likes

Major props to the frontend devs that worked on it.
I really liked this new design! It looks fresh and unique.

Also I think it deserves special praise simply for the fact that it doesn’t suck like most FPS shooter menus.
What is up with this industry always having the most (good looking but) awful user experiences?!
The last two games I tried were BF2042 and COD:mw2… both have shitty user flow with a bunch of steps and unintuitive buttons. Rant over.

Thanks again for the new CfxUI :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I mean do you expect something good from either of those dev studios putting out the same hot garbage every year.

Got extremly texture loss after the update…

1 Like

Amazing!

private server does not work, you cannot start the game, that option is only there when the server is not private

This is amazing but can you guys make it so I can connect to my FiveM Single Player mod without having to do localGame ModName please :slight_smile: <3 Overall loving the new UI!

Yep, using direct connect with the “connect IP:port” works, but is annoying as players can’t connect by choosing the server in their favorites or history.

2 Likes

My vram was 6100 out of 6200 after the update it said 9000 out of 6200

2 Likes

When I launch FiveM it gets stuck in the download phase with about 20% complete then stays there. Is their a fix out for this yet or no?

Love the new UI! But since the update like everyone else, I have been experiencing texture loss. Can’t even enjoy the servers I usually visit.

1 Like

i have gtx 1050 2gb the version size is 2g wtf i need help please or get performence version is not fear i can not running my fivem .

woah! very nice loving it with i7-6700k 1060 3GB
before update interface my extended texture budget i can go 60 - 70%
now with after update 30% loss texture with many or 20-30 player

3 Likes

why. Why would you do this pointless update taking up most of our ram form some trash UI that Roblox could make better. I used to not mind the UI editing but this is a line in the sand. This is bull shit. I used to have so much ram to spare now its like I’m running Fivem on an Microwave. What were you thinking. You were fully aware of the ram issues that this update would Amit. I have Less ram then DOJ has members.

this image is the result of your devs incompetence this is an L update and your team has L decision making skills.
why you thought trading ram for a UI that would look better in Roblox is beyond me. In conclusion Undo the update and fire whosever idea it was.

3 Likes

The amount of incompetent misinformation in your post makes it funny… unexpectedly.

1 Like