DISCONTINUED: Announcing Boost4Boost - Server BOOST™ for Nitro Boosting FiveM on Discord

This feature does not exist anymore. Please wait for a new post detailing the new BOOST™ system soon.

WARNING: Since some people seem to be confused by this, since Discord added multiple boosts per guild, and one person seemingly tried to buy a lot of them - ONLY A SINGLE NITRO BOOST COUNTS AS A FIVEM BOOST, for an extra 10 points at most. For additional FiveM BOOST™ points, get one or more Patreon Element Club pledges.

You might have heard of the FiveM Server BOOST™ feature, which allows you to make your favorite server go all the way up to the top of the FiveM in-game server list.

Normally, you’d only get the ability to BOOST™ a server on FiveM with a Patreon Element Club subscription.

However, we’re offering a new option as of now: everyone Nitro Boosting FiveM on Discord gets a free additional 10 BOOST™ strength, even if you already have an Element Club subscription!

How to apply your BOOST™ to your favorite server? Simple:

1. Make sure FiveM can find your Discord identity. Usually, this happens automatically when you launch the desktop app for Discord before FiveM.
  2. Nitro Boost FiveM on Discord.
  3. Start FiveM!
  4. Log in to a FiveM account (if you haven’t yet). You can do so in the settings:
    meow
  5. Go to the server list, find your favorite server, put your mouse over it, and click the tiny little chevron upvote icon:
    meow
  6. If all is right, your BOOST™ will be applied!~

Your BOOST™ power upgrade will remain for as long as you’re Nitro Boosting the FiveM server on Discord.

26 Likes

This is a nice little feature

1 Like

This is epic!

3 Likes

Awsome feature!

Epic Feature!

1 Like

Hello, does not it work for me? it may be because I already have the patreon platinum?

Or maybe I have to wait a bit before it’s functional ?

1 Like

Hello,
I paid the Nitro Boost 5 days ago and still can’t boost my server. All my accounts are linked thru the same email address.

1 Like

Merhaba,
I paid the Nitro Boost 1 days ago and still can’t boost my server. All my accounts are linked thru the same email address. and but I can’t use this boost on the FiveM server

Is this still a valid promotion if so I’ll nitro boost tonight

? Soooo still a thing or nah

Yes it is

I boosted fivem discord over 24hours ago and still can’t boost my server yes my discord and fivem link email are the same any ideas.

I tried to boost my server but i got some problems. Like this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/656222061706084374/656224384540868639/unknown.png

i made a custom pledge 200$ for boost it doesn’t work

discord server 2 boost + Element Club
= Server boost 10 …?
Help me

Is this still a thing cause I tried to boost and it says error I don’t get it I did it before with no problem.