Alternate Roleplay | Reimagined City | Multiple Businesses Available & Whitelisted Jobs | Custom Clothes & Cars

It’s almost time! We are nearly ready for launch! The launch date is scheduled for November 1, 2022.

Thank you everyone who has stayed through the update and a huge welcome to new members!
In addition, we have many jobs to help with immersion and creativity. We are currently looking to fill positions in many businesses and whitelisted emergency divisions. Check out [#applications] to apply. Don’t see the business you’re interested in? Open a business app! No reasonable and well thought applications will be denied.

In the meantime, check out our new city cinematic! It’s amazing! Invite your friends and let’s get hyped for November 1st!!!

https://discord.gg/alternate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agn-37E1TM0

3 Likes

I definitely recommend Altertnate Roleplay! So many different custom activities for criminals, business employees and job holders!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I can’t wait for the city to grow =)

Great server, Great community! Been looking for some good RP for a long time, definitely got it from this server! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!

1 Like

Underrated server! You should 100% check them out!

Love seeing the community growing!

This server is going to be a must play!! The staff is very attentive, they answer almost immediately. The amount of custom cars is unreal. So many jobs to work, both whitelisted and not. Great economy. I absolutely recommend checking out this server!!

Great Community. Wish to have much more civilians in also in GMT Timezones. Great overall!

Bump!! Awesome server!

Bump!

Awesome group and staff. Always trying to engage and encourage RP all the time. City is growing daily and can’t wait to see what else is in store for it.

Y’all should come check it out!

Would love to see a few new faces!

Alternate Roleplay Fight Night. $500 to Participate or $100 to watch! Sponsored by Redline Performance, San Andreas Gallery of Modern Arts & Burger Shot! Cash Prizes will be handed out to the Winners!! discord.gg/alternate

Come check us out! Completely reworked and almost ready to go! Opening November 1, 2022!