Alpha-carolina-maine

This one gave me india-winter-berilium flash backs (thanks, gone for 3 months now), as it took down a server of 25 players. But only one machine suffered the crash, the other had a no name client shutdown. If this is memory related, then it likely is a return of the old destroyer india-winter-berilium/delta-red-lithium/and-so-on… which has been totally gone since late 2018. (thank you, thank you, thank you) Please make it go away again. It is truly devastating to watch 5 people rejoin, and know the other 20 aren’t coming back and it’ll be a week before I see 20+ again.

GTA V version? 1.46
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 8.1 Pro (15% faster than “10”, Supported through January 10, 2023, and Not built by chinese slaves)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications Intel i7-4790/MSI z97 14GB/GTX 760 2GB/Drivers Up to date second machine i3 8gb GTX 560
What did you do to get this issue? Played FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? None/My Favorite
Neither FiveM Server nor VPS stopped running.

alpha-carolina-maine.rar (1.3 MB)

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION_READ at FiveM.exe.
So it can’t read something.

process exited with -2! So try to disable your antivirus and firewall, see if that helps.

This error happened to 25 people on the server at the same time. Every client crashed at the same time. Including two machines at my house. It is not locally created. It is similar looking but unconfirmed to the long gone India-winter-beryllium is slaughtering us (Delta-red-lithium too)

I mean I wouldn’t be suprised if a fix broke that fix, seems as if they’ve kind of fucked with the servers; hence why I can play around half an hour before timing out around 90% of the time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.