[Membership] Pyramid Roleplay - An 18+ Serious Roleplay Community | Voice & Text | Member owned Businesses & Homes

forum_post_header

Pyramid Roleplay | Four Corners: One Point

Hello FiveM Citizens!

Stop Scrolling! You found it! The community for you is finally here!

We are not just another FiveM server, we are a community. We inclusive of ALL individuals who want to feel involved. Our community is Membership Only so we can guarantee quality roleplay.

Join our Discord today! Pyramid RP

Pyramid Roleplay is the home for you if you’re looking for a place for serious roleplay.

In our community, we offer the following services:

• Voice & Text Roleplay
  • 100+ Emotes
  • Realistic Parking
  • Realistic Economy
  • Active Police, Fire, EMS and Doctors
  • Real Citations
  • Criminal Enterprises
  • Member Owned Businesses
  • Member Owned Mechanic Shops
  • Member Owned MLO Homes
  • Unique Lore Friendly Vehicles
  • Monthly Themed Releases
  • Parties and Get-togethers
  • Arcades and Pool (and more recreational things coming)
  • Steamer Support
  • Mature, Adult Citizens

We are looking for people who want to help make our community great by providing suggestions, comments and feedback.

We have built our community around the community and what they want to see.

Our devs have worked tirelessly to bring you resources that work and provide rewarding entertainment.

Our community is all about seriousness and have molded our Laws, Regulations and Rules around real-life scenarios.

Our leadership team has years of experience being involved in communities that take roleplay seriously and have provided their knowledge to enhance the experience of our members.

We are not a pay-to-win server. We see a lot of other servers require members to “buy in” for things that shouldn’t be bought.

Come check us out and see for yourself. You’ll be glad you did.

Join us for our Soft Launch Event on Sunday, December 10 at 10pm EST/9pm CST

2 Likes

Thanks to all of those who have showed interest in our server!!! Hope to see you all on the server soon!!!

Just an Idea for a roleplay…

That is a good idea.

Thanks!!! Hope to see you there!

Big patrol tonight at 8:00pm EST

Dang this looks like a really good community, you guys should consider going whitelisted when you have more members unless you are whitelisted.

We don’t have the momentum to go for a white-list as of yet. I appreciate your comments BTW they are greatly appreciated!!!

This is a wonderfully relaxed server with great add-ons and atmosphere! I’ve never seen a server like it. Please keep up the good work guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

We now have a working EUP Skin menu as well as some new NON-ELS High quality cars made by a professional developer. I will update with some pictures when we finish working on the livery!!!

Getting arrested for doing dank wheelies

when your called to a 10-80 but you drive a ford.

Sheet got clocked doing 95 Mph

Invite is invalid to discord! Please fix!

@JimmyHendricks The link is still working for me. Make sure you used the discord link and not the TeamSpeak link.