Limitless Network | LLNW | CAD/MDT/Civilian Management | We need YOU | Unique map

Hello!

My name is Zachery Ash and I am the Civilian Director here at ACRP and I am looking for some new civilians to come join our team! If you are interested, join the discord and DM Atexx (me)!

1 Like

We have a very unique and personal map. Here are some screenshots https://imgur.com/a/ErVbmux

1 Like

We have just opened up Fire & Rescue due to the number of request for it.

2 Likes

This is a very good and fun community to play on, there server is stable and only crashes every now & then

2 Likes

After a busy night, we caught these 2 suspects who stole each others cars, and proceeded to chase after each other recklessly.

We are in need of more Civilians, LASD Deputies and Communication members, so if you would like to join, just join the discord and tag a member of administration!

2 Likes

Our 2015 Sheriff Tahoe! Apply today and you may get to drive it yourself!

2 Likes

Want to give our developers a great big thank you for this custom chat.

and our handcuffs alert

1 Like

2 Baller members pulled over on the highway late at night!

1 Like

Police, fire and EMS helping the lifeguard save a women’s life from a drug overdose!

1 Like

That’s really cool, maybe you could share your IPL research so that other servers can add this as well. Community spirit and all!

1 Like

Our fire department as an amazing fleet of vehicles! Join it or other departments today!

Dont forget us highway patrol people.

Some crazy old men just sitting on the railroad tracks over raton canyon…what may they be up to?

Great Roleplay Community! :wink: @termanator1128

Another night…another fire out…

Been playing on this server for about 2 weeks now and I love it. Friendly staff, great admins, and the rp is taken seriously.

Looks like the yellow jacket is on fire again…
Photo credits; Jammal R.

Another angle of our Tahoe! You could drive this if you joined!

This server is really great! I really recommend this server!

GUYS READ THIS!!!

You only need to do an interview to join! No long, boring and dreadful application! Click the discord link below to get started!