[AI Issue] No Traffic is Spawning

No traffic at all, not sure what you mean with that.

hmm

im having the same problem when ai traffic gets close to me they despawn i have no clue why

Same :smiley:

What trainer or menu’s do you have?

Lambda

But i can see some traffic in the distance when i no clip but about when im a 100 Meters away it justs despawns, i cant even see what model it is from the distance.

This script is what I’m using. If it doesn’t work for you I’m not sure what it could be.

trafficDensity = 0.3
pedDensity = 0.3
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
	    SetVehicleDensityMultiplierThisFrame(trafficDensity)
	    SetPedDensityMultiplierThisFrame(pedDensity)
	    SetRandomVehicleDensityMultiplierThisFrame(trafficDensity)
	    SetParkedVehicleDensityMultiplierThisFrame(trafficDensity)
	    SetScenarioPedDensityMultiplierThisFrame(pedDensity, pedDensity)

Citizen.Wait(0)
	end
end)

Yup, still nothing

It gets this close, but it just despawns, and removes it self.

Then you have a script that is conflicting and causing them to despawn. Try doing a search of your files, search for the following things:

• ClearAreaOfVehicles()
  • SetVehicleDensityMultiplierThisFrame()

Not a thing.

Hm. Very perculiar. Perhaps a client plugin conflicting?

What do you mean with that?

.asi plugins conflicting. Those can be found in the plugins/ directory.

Nope, i have only lambda.

This isn’t adding up. Have you 100% ensured that in your settings, the traffic density, or so, is set to high or something?

If you want to contact me on discord and we can go ahead and just find out on screenshare

I’m good. I probably won’t be proving support for this as I don’t know what is causing this issue. However if you have no success then you can DM me here on the forums.

You don’t have any of the settings in lambda disabling traffic? Have you tried without lambda?

You can usually see “fake” traffic from a distance. They aren’t real rendered cars, but something the game adds to make it seem more populated.

1 Like

Here i got it finished, so i had a resource named assets, and i had a data folder in it, and in the data folder you could find a meta named Events, i removed it from the __resource.lua and it worked.