Agentum Problem

Hello dear Supporters and Developers I bought an Agentum key and put it in the form on Zap hosting and installed eup but it dont function how can i fix this.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Your forum account has no patreon perks, how long since purchase and did you make sure your forum and patreon email match?

Hey it is now two weeks ago and i did

Could you send a screenshot of the billing history from patreon.com/pledges

There you are

so now what isnt working now ? and how can i fix it?

Please show billing history tab

now here we go again what can i do to fix it

hello someone there ?

Does that come up when you click billing history?

no this came up sorrry

You are not actively pledging (see repledge) which means it won’t sync rewards with the forums.