AfterLifeRP | Active Devs/Staff | Serious RP | Immersive | Community Focused | Details below!

About AfterLife Roleplay

AfterLife is a community that strives in a enjoyable, optimized, balanced server. We offer limitless opportunities to our players and we take pride in offering a top-quality server. We have a amazing community and we everyone with open arms.

Quick Facts and Information

Let’s keep it simple:

• Server is completely ran on it’s economy, everything is made for you to connect with other players in order to make money, this isn’t a grinding simulator, come, relax and have fun with others!
  • Don’t worry, legal jobs make enough money for you to not always be on the run from the cops, there is ways to work around.
  • The point is, don’t try go around and find things to grind, if you go around and talk with players, you’ll find things to do and your way around. Roleplay, not grind.

We offer a wide-variety of whitelisted and non-whitelisted jobs but not limited to:

• Police Department (LSPD & CHP)
  • Emergency Medical Team (EMT/EMS)
  • Los Santos Customs (Mechanic)
  • San Andreas Superior Court (Judge)
  • Dynasty 8 (Real Estate)
  • Premium Deluxe Motorsport (Car Dealer)
  • Luxury Motorsports (Luxury Car Salesman)

But if you are a criminal, we didn’t forget about you either. We have setup pathways in which you choose your own fate:

• Rob a convenience store or plan out a heist!
  • Build a empire by selling illegal items, such as illegal engines, suspensions, illegal levels of nitrous and turbo and weapons!
  • Raid other gangs houses, make deals, concede…
  • Make drugs, sell them, smoke them, eat them? Do as you wish.

Some of our unique features that are different from some typical FiveM economy server is:

• DOJ system, with in-depth features. - National Bar Association w/testing, Jury Service (with payouts), civil, bench, criminal cases with payouts, background checks and more…
  • Mayor/Election system w/tax control. Business taxes, property taxes (vehicles only). Work your way to a millionaire through immersing yourself, not by grinding.
  • Finance system w/the ability to select your own payments (12, 24, 36, 48 payments), finance a low-end car or a Ferrari. Take out a loan! Custom commission system (Players must select the salesman that helped with the purchase of the vehicle so the salesman can receive commission instantly.
  • Over 100+ stocks available for purchase with real-life active data from the stock market.
  • Craft your weapons and sell them, build your empire.
  • Drug system includes: Lean, X-Pills, Spice and more!

Have we interested you yet? If so, you’re probably asking how do I join?

Join us on Discord and read through our starter guide and F.A.Q, this information will tell you how to join us and get started!

Join our server by clicking below or via: connect cfx.re/join/45qboo in the console.

Discord Banner 2

6 Likes

Ok im going to be 100 % with you this server is fun af it has so many great members and the whole time ive been here I have never seen someone FRP before. I was welcomed into the community kindly and its honestly just a great community

This is such a fun and innovative server i really enjoy playing with all the folks on afterlife. super welcoming and friendly!

The server and community got a total rehaul from what it use to be. All Staff was replaced and can honestly say the current staff are actually here for the betterment of the server/community and value the RP for everyone that is here

Plenty of things to do in the city for all types of RP players. With plenty of legal jobs for civilians as well as player owned businesses AND whitelist jobs like EMS & LEO. However, the illegal side of the city is just as fun, profitable, and realistic.

The Developers are very active and updates are pushed multiple times a week. They listen to the community and add/remove things based on the communities feedback.

However, as of right now the city really needs LEO. If you love RP’ing as a LEO and are a GOOD DRIVER i highly recommend you give Project Afterlife a try. With how small the PD is now there are so many opportunities for you to grow within the department and sub departments. And for you to be known as the officer you really want to be in a community/server.

Great Server! Awesome Cmmunity! 10/10 Review! Would Recommend!

AfterLife is looking for people to run businesses, and other departments! Come check us out and see what you think!

Very fun and eventful server. Been a while since ive played and the people here are nice and very helpful with getting refreshed on everything GTA. Best server hands down IMO… Tate Urchip gives 2 thumbs up :wink:

Bump!

I love this server even though i took a minor break i am back and love the fact users dedication to the server is amazing. Top tier here yall.