After click "Authorize" nothing appens

Hello i want to play FiveM on my Windows 7 version, after I opened it, it asked me to link my Fivem account with the app, so I do it, but after I clicked on the “link” button, and the web page pop up, and I clicked “Authorize” nothing happens, at the beginning it asked me to open that source, I give it access and mark to don’t ask again (in google chrome), but I don’t see my account is linked…

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hmm it should open up a FiveM link, sure you are not overlooking it somehow? Also what browser do you use?

I’m using Google Chrome… I already tried it around 20 times, i mean click the “authorise” button, also closed and opened all again…

If you click the following link: fivem://connect does this show a little box (with the title “Launch application”) asking to select an application or does it open FiveM? Please describe what happens when you click it.

EDIT: Linking FiveM links don’t work, please copy and paste fivem://connect in your browser url bar.

1 Like

nothing happens, the first time I clicked “Link” on Fivem, it appeared a message asking me if i want to open fivem (from google chrome) I clicked on “dont ask again” and clicked yes…

EDIT: I copy and paste fivem://connect on my browser url bar, and nothing happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.