AdvancedParking v3.11.0 - Persistent vehicles! [ESX] [QB] [Standalone]

You can use it :slight_smile: Thats why i made it

1 Like

Hello Kiminaze, first of all ty for ur awesome script it worked without any problem on my server, I changed some part of the script so I can only used it for owned vehicles, do you allow me to share my changes here ? :nerd_face:

BTW If u could update ur discord link it would be super :stuck_out_tongue: I tried to join it, but itā€™s not a permanent link so this one has expired :frowning_face:

I would like thatā€¦ looking to purchase but needed it to work only for owned vehicles

I have it working for ESX if u buy it :wink:

Hi guy,

Thank you for your nice script.
But Iā€™ve got trouble with it, the old cars are not deleted by the cleanup function.
I tried to change the delay but nothing happend.

Thank you for your help

Would love to have it only for owned vehicles.
if you could share the parts you changed would be awesome. If you pm me i can invite you to dc.

Is being worked on and will be in the next official version :slight_smile:

New update fixing a lot of issues!

How do I get this latest update? I went through my initial download link but it was for version 2.4.1 I believe.

My bad, I just forgot to update the version in the fxmanifest.lua.
If you can see the update in the patchnotes in the readme, then you already have v2.5.
Iā€™ll update the version now :smiley:

Awesome thanks.

Last update there was a few times cars would double spawn, is that issue fixed?

1 Like

I had the same issue. Sometimes there was one with the right license plate and one with a random plate. Iā€™d like to know that too

Things like this are 99% caused by the license plates. AdvancedParking can only properly recognize normal plates (8 characters long).
E.g. if you have a license plate changer and you trigger the event that I provide, you need to make sure to make the plates filled with spaces (e.g. instead of "XXX 000" it should be "XXX 000 ")
Another issue can happen when the player gets set into a vehicle (e.g. buying it or taking it out of the garage) and the associated script changes the plate AFTER the player already sits in the vehicle. That should always be the other way around.

Other than that I would need EXACT reproduction steps. I have never seen this occuring on my own server.

Things were fixed but this now randomly happens:

Clear the database table once. Will not happen anymore after that.
I still havenā€™t figured out as to why that is happening and why this is actually fixing it. The table should be inter compatible with all 2.x versions.
And it never happened to me.

Ah so clear the ā€œvehicles_parkedā€ table FULLY should fix this issue? Or which ever it is, Iā€™m not at my PC so donā€™t quote me on that being the correctly labeled table. :joy:

Yes, empty that table completely.
As I said, I have no idea what causes this issue, but for whatever reason, emptying the table fixed it for everyone that had the same problem.
You should have to do that only once.

And just as a note:
This is NOT an error. This simply tells the server that a client could not set the vehicle mods and the server will retry this then. Totally normal.
But yea, it should not happen that often. I had two clients where this actually crashed clients because of a network overflow (exponential growth of number of events). But after emptying the table, everything works with no problem.

1 Like

i picked this mod up, along with your Adv Veh Interaction. when trying to join your discord it sends me to the Myscripts discord, another discord i joined after picking up a few other mods. can i get a link to the directions to install these too ?

I thought I already answered here O.o

Well sorry for the late response.

Installation for both resources is basically like any other resource.
Download the zip-archives, extract them into your resources and start them in the server.cfg.
For AdvancedParking you need to execute the sql-file into your database.
For AdvancedVehicleInteraction you also need to download the ContextMenu (which is linked in the OT) and extract it into your resources. Then start this BEFORE the VehicleInteraction script.

And yes, you are in the correct Discord. We did not want 2 separate Servers for our stores. :slight_smile:

Been having an issue with vehicles double and sometimes triple spawning in top of each other. Is there a fix for this? Plates are 8 characters long, no spaces.