AdvancedParking v3.11.0 - Persistent vehicles! [ESX] [QB] [Standalone]

I have a problem. if you look at a vehicle in the PDM, it stops. some tip how to fix that

1 Like
1 Like

Did you make all these changes?

Easiest way: Trigger the event with false when opening the menu and trigger it with false everytime the menu is closed again.

One more question, do I have to enter this in every script, ie shop or workshop? I have 7 shops and 5 workshops. and where exactly do I have to insert this. sorry for these questions

1 Like

The script automatically saves every vehicle a player enters. This ofcourse (and sadly) includes all “preview” vehicles like in shops (and some garages).

It always depends on how that specific script works. If no player is inside these “preview” vehicles, there is no problem and you do not need to change anything. But if there is a player inside, then you need to put those events in there.
The easiest way is to trigger the events when the shop menu opens and closes (just turn it off and on again :smiley: )

could you please send me an example where I have to enter this in the shop

can you put saving like missing doors, flat tyres broken windows and so?

That always depends on which shop you are using.
Usually it is like this:
TriggerEvent(“AdvancedParking:enable”, false) when you open the shop menu.
TriggerEvent(“AdvancedParking:enable”, true) when you close the menu / buy a vehicle.

I can help you more easily, if you tell me which script you are using :slight_smile:

As far as I know, things like that can’t really be saved. E.g. missing doors: They can be broken off, but I don’t think you can easily delete them. But if there is a script like that out there, point me to it and I’ll see what is possible :slight_smile:

offcourse is possible this is my edition of esx_realparking and is saving all see the video Park - INVICTA 2020-08-02 22-20-49

I have no idea what happens on that blackscreen. Does it re-spawn the vehicle at all? Because I imagine that this SMASH_VEHICLE_WINDOW - Cfx.re Docs will literally smash windows (including the sound) when the respawn happens. And I imagine the same goes for SET_VEHICLE_TYRE_BURST - Cfx.re Docs .

That being said I also looked at the SET_VEHICLE_DOOR_BROKEN - Cfx.re Docs native and I can’t remember that last parameter when I last looked at it. So that can definitely be implemented :smiley:

I’ll also take a look at the other 2 natives again. But no promises :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for making me look :slight_smile:

1 Like

its the only thing that miss to be perfect…if you need hit me up and we can talk about it

Big new update for you guys!

Apart from the changelog, I also added “compatibility notes” in the original topic that can be expanded.

2 Likes

Does it spawn vehicles back after a server restart?

Yes, it does.

It saves all vehicles a player has interacted with in a new database table. It tries to (re)spawn any vehicle that is not where it should be right now. This of course includes a server restart.

New update!
Fixed a small bug and changed a few small things here and there.

This script is awesome my friend great work! The script really saves the car exactly as it has stopped! And no vehicles spawn twice or anything else I bought it today and I’m very satisfied, just great work, my friend keep it up !!! With me on the server there are currently 21 vehicles in a parking lot and all of them are exactly as they parked the players, none spawns twice or anything else just awesome !! And all vehicles are seen by other players when the player is not online and the vehicles are loaded instantly and displayed just great!

1 Like

No realparking is points on the map how you csn park in this script the car will saved in de database when you left it an stand here when you go offline

When the server restarts, all cars parked are smoking and have to be repaired to drive.

Which artifact and onesync version are you using?
I suggest updating to a newer recommended artifact version as this was fixed for all people I know of :slight_smile:

Small little update :slight_smile: