AdvancedParking v3.11.0 - Persistent vehicles! [ESX] [QB] [Standalone]

it says im not allowlisted to join the server

And that has exactly what to do with AdvancedParking?

Check your allowlist.

Hotfix v3.0.5

• Moved some debug logs around on client side to better show what’s happening.
  • Added a note in the installation instructions for anyone updating from any pre v3 release.
  • Fixed a rare case of the wrong vehicle model being spawned.
  • Number plate text is now applied on server side to hopefully fix the plate issues.
  • Changed "plate changed" debug text to an error to highlight it in the console for easier bug fixing if it should happen again.
1 Like

Hotfix v3.0.6

• Added a command to toggle the different log levels at runtime as server admin.
  • Removed the automatic plate update on server side.
  • Re-added the export to update the plate manually (check readme).
  • This should fix all instances of wrong plates being applied.
  • Re-added the loop that prevents "ghost" vehicles from being spawned.
1 Like

I ordered 2 times a script without wanting it …

can you send me a message?

Answered in private message :slight_smile:

Hotfix v3.0.7

• Added (much) more debug information.
  • Added a delay and additional check before client reports successful vehicle spawn.
  • Additional check if someone is inside a vehicle before deleting a "ghost" vehicle.
  • Implemented a workaround for a duplication glitch (vehicles would be saved and spawn in a pile) until I find a proper fix.

Hey @Kiminaze! I’m running into an issue with the advanced parking: everything works well except the fact that after a server reboot, people won’t be able to enter their vehicles because they “don’t have the key”. Is there a way to add a keycheck? We’re using qb-vehiclekeys :confused:

Thanks!

I have players complaining about vehicles disappearing while in the vehicle.
Do you have an idea ?

[Bro, how do I delete a car without having permissions in the game? For example, a police officer comes and seizes it.

1 Like

Sorry for the late answers. Reading the first paragraph in the readme would have explained how to get support much faster.

@NoAimGirlKane Most key scripts have those same problems. Basically none of them even consider dynamic spawning of vehicles.
A user kindly provided a snippet for qb-vehiclekeys that fixes the issue. Check the readme for support and you’ll gain access to our FAQ channel containing this snippet and other stuff.

@DdevScripts I have like three other users that have the same issue. There will be a patch soon to remediate this issue or at least make it easier to find the cause.
Other than that, this can literally be caused by AdvancedParking “fixing” other scripts that try to delete vehicles they normally have no control over. There was a player based car dealership that could cause this. I sadly don’t remember the name.

@BRZ Search the readme for DeleteVehicle. If you still need support, read the first paragraph in the readme.

1 Like

So I do not use ESX or QB. The framework I use does not have an owned vehicle table in the database, it only has a characters table. Is there any other way we can run an owner check so AI vehicles cant be saved in the database?

So I do not use ESX or QB. The framework I use does not have an owned vehicle table in the database, it only has a characters table. Is there any other way we can run an owner check so AI vehicles cant be saved in the database?

If you are using a different framework, then those vehicles must be saved somewhere. And then you can check for them.
Just check my server.lua for the two ownership queries and edit them to your needs.

Can use for esx_legacy ?

Any ESX or QB versions are supported.

Also standalone of course

Update v3.2.0

• Removed several events and switched to more entity state bags.
  • Removed client side detection of vehicles being deleted.
  • Added Onesync as a dependency into the fxmanifest.
  • SQL queries are now multi line to make it easier to find errors in the future.
  • Switched some functions around on server side for better readability.
  • Added exports for deleting vehicles on server side (check readme for more information).
  • Added a timeout for vehicles that did not spawn properly. (to make them respawn when they can)
  • Added a check if an NPC is inside a vehicle upon spawn. (might prevent location changes with vehicles)
  • Added an initial delay on client side before vehicles are detected.
  • Added a check upon script start that checks for missing models or plates to prevent faulty spawns.
  • Fixed \ghost\ updates of vehicles after they were spawned.
  • Additional error checking when deleting vehicles.

Upped the price to 17.50€ (not including tax)

Hotfix v3.2.1

• Fixed "Tried to access invalid entity" error related to a vehicle model.
    • Now shows a warning with the id of the vehicle once.
    • It points to a faulty vehicle model. E.g. you removed a modded vehicle that was still saved in APs table.
    • Just remove the row if this is the case or report it in our support.

Hotfix v3.2.2

• Removed the timeout from the spawn function for now as it was causing more grief than good.
  • Added more rounding functions to position/rotation values to stop these way too long decimal places.
  • Fixed vehicles not being recognized as fully spawned by the server.

Hotfix v3.2.3

• Added the timeout from the spawn function back in again as I found the culprit.
    • Server side CreateVehicle function is bugged and can create non-networked vehicles for clients.
  • Added a temporary workaround until this issue is fixed by CFX:
    • If a timeout is hit, the game will check for non-networked vehicles and delete and respawn them accordingly now.

Hotfix v3.2.4

• Attempt to further fix client side duplicate vehicles.

Hotfix v3.2.5

• Fixed one instance of "duplicate" vehicles spawning on top of each other.
  • Upped the spawn timeout from 17 to 32 seconds to prevent false flags.
  • Minor performance improvements on server side regarding distance functions.
4 Likes

I am interested in the purchase but I must ask something… When the player disconnects, does the vehicle disappear? (bad intentions could steal the vehicle if the vehicle remains there while the player is offline)

Of course they stay. The script has no perception of such things (and doesn’t need to). A saved vehicle will always stay where it is. No matter who is online or who isn’t.

If you “don’t want that”, then I can only tell you to get a script where stealing player vehicles is not possible. Or something similar.

I understand… but is it possible that you can add that modification in config.lua? (I think it would be useful to several) I’m really interested in your script

This script looks ideal - just one question - how does it handle vehicles inside MLOs? E.g. parking inside a house garage, or inside a mechanic shop?

Some scripts I have used will end up spawning the vehicle on the roof