AdvancedJail | V.1.0.0

What is AdvancedJail?

AdvancedJail is one of my favorite scripts I’ve created. What you can do is when you execute a command(s), you can either jail yourself or jail another player by using a password of your choice. Anything that can be customizable will be on the top of the client.lua and server.lua. If you find any bugs, please feel free to let me know!

released.PNG

jailme

AdvancedJail.zip (3.6 KB)

5 Likes

looks nice, will check it out!

Removed discord link, please review the releases rules

What’s are the differences between this script and the original Jail script?

Mine has more customization, better to understand code, and the chat messages are (IMO) better and sleeker look!

1 Like

Thank you! I will provide a GitHub next time i post another script. My other script has a GitHub as well!

Would this be possible to be linked with discord somehow that only specific roles can use this?

2 Likes

Well that’s what the /jail is used for, for only specific people since it uses a password, but I would have to incorporate another resource that you would need to download to use it.

If you could do so that would be great, cause now it’s a risk of your players leaking the password.

this is way too risky on a big server, relying on a password, and expecting an entire police force to not eventually leak the password to civilians??? please change it where you need to have esx_policejob

1 Like

The script does not use ESX at all and if the LEO leak the password, then you can easily change the password and/or they have repercussions.

yeah its a great scrpit i decided to give it a try, thank you