Advanced (Realistic) Fishing - FiveM QBCore/ESX Script

unfortunately adding props is not available now.

Would love to see fish props when reeling in!

For example, at the end of line do an attach entity function,
spawn ped and attach “A_C_Fish” for a regular fish.

Would give more realism! :smiley:

hi @SAVRP
for sure it would, but did you consider pulling out a treasure box or a boot or a tin? the prop wont make sense if you see a treasure box in the water moving right and left and running away from you.
and in this case the player will know what he’s fishing while fishing, and this will eliminate the idea of the surprising reward.

1 Like

does it allow fishing in rivers? narrow streams etc?

yes, every place with a water in it.

Any way to get a config toggle to turn off those annoying ass emojis?

what emojis exactly ?

in all the notifies

oh, you mean those emojis :heavy_check_mark: :x: :tropical_fish: that defines the type of notification you got ?
if you want I can make a config option that you can turn them ON/OFF

That would be appreciated! Its a nice feature, but having the option to turn them off would be amazing.

Hi @Bostra & @Confetti23
I made an update to the script, and now there is an option to turn ON/OFF the emojis.
Enjoy :blush:

You’re awesome. Thanks for the quick update. Otherwise it’s been a great script so far!

You are welcome :blush:

Hello there!

I’m not able to change the text for qb-target?

Hi @ResideRP :blush:
Do you mean the target labels ? I think I didn’t add them to translation section in the config file, I’ll add them in the next update.

I bought your script and what to do with watches and coins? no buyer?

1 Like

Hi @XoTTaBbi4 :blush:
They are just random items that I putted in the treasure section, you can change them for any rare item you want your players to find in the treasure box.

Thank you, everyone understood the script interesting in the future, we can still buy something from you. Can blips be changed?

1 Like

That’s nice to hear :blush:
of course, you can change the blips color, sprite, scale and the blip’s name label. you can find everything in the config file.

Sorry didn’t notice thanks

1 Like