Advanced (Realistic) Fishing - FiveM QBCore/ESX Script

New Update: The Script is now working with both QBCore and ESX frameworks.

1 Like

Hello

Can you sell the Open Source script ? I will be interested :slight_smile:
Cheers

1 Like

Hi @NakNak_NC :slightly_smiling_face:
the open source version of the script is not available for sale right now.
maybe in the next few months I will :blush:.

1 Like

Hi @dalifoughali !

Thanks for the reply.
So maybe you can add a little something for me : I want to block it for a job only.
Can you made this possible by adding a possible job check (if Config.Job ~= “”) when using the rod ?

If possible, I might be able to buy :smiley:

Cheers

1 Like

@NakNak_NC of course :blush:
I’ll add it as a configuration in the config file.

does it spawn a fish?

1 Like

Hi @Phallong_Rodriguez, no it’s just the line that you’re pulling.

if u can add the treasure box prop, why not add fish props as well for added realism :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already thought about it. And the goal from the script is the unknown reward, and by making the player can know what he’s fishing, there will be no surprise and all players will keep canceling the fishing untill they catch something valuable, because they already knows what’s they are fishing.

we can add many valuables as we want, depends on how we config it. Not having the option to add props is the only thing preventing me for purchasing ur script :slight_smile:

1 Like

unfortunately adding props is not available now.

Would love to see fish props when reeling in!

For example, at the end of line do an attach entity function,
spawn ped and attach “A_C_Fish” for a regular fish.

Would give more realism! :smiley:

hi @SAVRP
for sure it would, but did you consider pulling out a treasure box or a boot or a tin? the prop wont make sense if you see a treasure box in the water moving right and left and running away from you.
and in this case the player will know what he’s fishing while fishing, and this will eliminate the idea of the surprising reward.

1 Like

does it allow fishing in rivers? narrow streams etc?

yes, every place with a water in it.

Any way to get a config toggle to turn off those annoying ass emojis?

what emojis exactly ?

in all the notifies

oh, you mean those emojis :heavy_check_mark: :x: :tropical_fish: that defines the type of notification you got ?
if you want I can make a config option that you can turn them ON/OFF

That would be appreciated! Its a nice feature, but having the option to turn them off would be amazing.