Advanced Police Grab Ped - [Paid]

ezgif-5-1ea0bce3b2

Advanced Police Grab Ped

Preview

Easily drag your players across the map with this new resource!

With this complete configuration this script will adapt to the needs of your server!

Purchase this resource

Tebex

Features

• Fully customizable, with this complete configuration this script will adapt to the needs of your server!

• Compatible with your handcuffing system, this resource is compatible with your handcuffing system!

• Animation that holds by the arm, animation modifiable from the configuration.

• Synchronized animation, all animations of the script are synchronized on all players!

• Collision, the script includes a collision system with the trainer in order to tackle him against the wall easily!

• Putting a person inside a vehicle, you can easily put the person inside a vehicle with a customizable button from the configuration.

• Taking the person of the vehicle, you can easily get the person out of the vehicle!

• Permission system, this script is ESX, QBCore and standalone compatible.

• Language, this resource is available in French and English, you can still add your own language for your server in configuration!

Test it out

You can test our resources for free, to learn more follow our website.

Documentation

Find our complete documentation which contains the help list for the configuration of our scripts, as well as the use of the FiveM Assets Escrow

Other

We do not share the 3d model used in the video.
The Advanced Police Grab Ped uses FiveM escrow system.

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements None
Support Yes
8 Likes

Nice work!

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Police only?

2 Likes

No you can do it for any job you want

1 Like

This is just amazing LOOOOVEEE ITTTT!!!

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

would this work with SEM Interaction Menu?

3 Likes

Yes of course! The script is made to adapt to all scripts, you can make this script compatible with ours via an ExecuteCommand(‘grab’) in your script for example.

Thank you for your comment, to answer you, our script is optimized, the script uses the method of FiveM Escrow System so I do not know where you can know that our script has 100 lines? Moreover the price remains affordable, we pay taxes to offer you a complete system and an anti-theft on our scripts.

I understand what you mean and i can say: you have right! But really, doesn’t matter how much line of code are, for this kind of script thers a lot of hours of work, the price i think is perfect, you got something new in your server and not so easy as you think to create yourself… I dont know who is Rytrak and it’s not my friend, it’s only my opinion. Again, i hope you understand that my comment is not for “you”, it’s general, and this kind of comment just make this community “ugly” and it doesn’t seem the case. Just comment what you see, if you dont like the price dont buy it, or just wait some donation from your community and then get it :slight_smile:
Sorry for my english, love u all

Is this optimized very well? What’s the Resmon on it while it’s being used? And is the animation synced up on server side, so everyone sees the players both walking properly, or just client side, so only the cop sees the proper animation(s)?

IS that using this script? If so, he shouldn’t be charging for it at all.

No, it was just an example for what my servers system is compared to a 15 euro script, which took us at most 20 minutes to do

1 Like

Imgur
The resmon indicates 0.03ms, the animation is totally synchronized with all the players, even the ped that walk

1 Like

Your script is not at all the same as ours, it makes from a to z and totally different with this one.

As I answered above, it’s not the same script at all, we have more advanced features, we use FiveM Escrow System, you can see on the video.

I think this reply of yours, was meant for someone else, I didn’t say anything about “my script”

Yes rather the script that @Zambie showed :slight_smile:

Everything is Almost perfect except the Put into Vehicle Section.
Its not realistic and it could be done better. How the person that has been hand cuffed is opening the door with his hand?
Instead of this you could Restrict the Put into vehicle Command to only work if that specific door that the Cop is trying to put the person into was already open.

2 Likes