Advanced Megaphone System - [Paid]

This is scheduled for an update in the near future

:rocket: Update | Advanced Megaphone System

➤ Fixed issue when you aim with your megaphone the pnj run around

➤ Optimization
2 Likes

Do you have to use your version of pma-voice?

2 Likes

Yes, it is compatible with pma-voice

1 Like

you can but it in item ?

Really nice! I came up with this idea and was planning to develop it, but given you’ve already done the work and for this really good price, I just bought it (along with 2 other of your scripts I was already planning on buying). This may be a first in the forums but you should have set a higher price (and I’m not saying this because I wanted to make it, just because I think the idea is worth it!).

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment! I tried to make the script as accessible as possible :slight_smile:

can it be use with item?

2 Likes

Yes with qbcore or esx

How to adjust distance of megaphone using pma-voice?

why does FiveM Assets Escrow show This asset can’t be downloaded?

1 Like

There was a compilation problem, this problem has been fixed 3 hours ago, sorry for the problem

1 Like

You can, directly in the commands.lua file of pma-voice

How do I make it work? yta that the effects are activated but it sounds normal. I have it in low: 200. and hight: 9000

This does not work with scully_radio and and felis radio mod. it will conflict. plus the support is useless

Use a megaphone in the car, get out of the car and have a megaphone effect, can you modify it?

Hey buddy, I bought your megaphone, but there is a problem, that is, the normal range will not be restored after getting off the car using the megaphone, can it be fixed?

Dude is there, reply to me

He is not replying anymore. he abandoned his project.

2 Likes

I’m still replying and no I haven’t abandoned any project, just someone decided to harm this post, and the staff had to act, unfortunately they deleted my reply message to the person above and I just saw it

1 Like