Advanced health system v2

Thanks for proving my point again, buddy <3

You can’t be sure that this is 0Resmons fault. It could have been someone else deciding to do it. It could have been yourself, it could have been me, it could have been 0Resmon or someone else, we don’t know.

Yeah, very likely for some random guy to post “Wow this is amazing” comments with 20 accounts. I think winning the lottery is more likely.

So essentially, I get what you are saying. However, this isnt stolen code, or stolen scripts. So if we can elimnate the stolen part from the accusing or pointing fingers, it would be much better for everyones sake and argument.
UIs we see on CFX, most often are purchased from other sites. I.E. Behance.
Even MLOs purchased on CFX, can be found as 3d models, that people will port to fiveM.

There is, has, and will always be a want for what NP provides, as I think the experience you see/get from that server is what most would like to achieve in one way or another. 0resmon, is a company complied of multiple developers. They have captialized on what will eventually come in one or another, to servers that wish to have the same fluid arrangement of scripts or game flow.

At this time, multiple people have been removed from forums for putting a trademarked name in thier forum post. This would be NP inspired or whatever referencing that larger server. Due to this multiple forum posts have been taken down.

Oresmon, had storefront taken down. Proved code, and everything needed to get their store up.
They are making needed changes to their products, even thou its the same product it is slightly maybe modified, renamed and no longer inspired.

This is due to Koil specifically saying they will be selling what they offer on their server from scripts, to maps in a few months. Maybe not everything but go portions, either from subscriptions are standalone. Due to this NP does not want anything labeled inspired.

For me, you are defending what NoPixel offers, stating 0resmon is stealing scripts.

If a dev is tired of a repeating argument, or just lame ass people pointing fingers saying hes stolen something, i dont blame him for not posting on the forums. Obviously he has support to do what he is doing without a forum post or not.
Point being, is CFX/TEBEX is closely watching the forums, and releases for TOS / IP related stuff.
Multiple stores have been taken out since TOS original post. If he wasnt supposed to be selling something, the store would not be active and the script would not be available.

Hopefully all of this makes sense and you can go upon your day with a smile now.

when i first started fiveM, i had no idea CFX forums were a thing.
I had got a server pack, found a discord and got help setting up.
It wasnt for a month or so I found the release tab, and/or created a profile to have a forum post.

Secondly as mentioned prior, the script was released prior to this forum post. To sort bugs and issues before release on forums…

I get your points, but wasting your time thru the day for something that really doesnt concern you nor are you gonna change, just seems pointless IMO.

What part of the script you posted did you compare with this script? You really need an ophthalmologist.

1 Like

(referring to the “VISN ARE is better and so original” argument) Don’t buy ARE. If you want a good health system that looks like Arma 3, OSP dev is doing a great job with enhanced features and absolutely nothing to do to adapt your server to this health system, including the ambulance job.

In February, we would have be waiting for a YEAR for a promised “soon to be released” V2 of ARE. Support is slow to non existent (basically stating “do it by yourself” if you have any issue), my dev had to basically re-write the basic code. And it’s always the same with visn. Always “soon, soon, soon”, but soon is never happening. I’ve been rolling with ARE for two years but now that I can switch, I’m more than happy to do so.

1 Like

yo i mean, i get your argument with the person who suggested VISN.

However, idk. To just be like buy someone else ish on another post just seems redundant as the first guy.

I am actually currently seeing if I can get this to work with OSP. Because both systems are diverse and new, and offering some what the same in which i want to offer. Like being able to see the player, and apply medical stuff to the part.

all im saying is can we just stop with the run down on releases.

Old saying, “If you got nothing nice to say, then why say anything at all”

:joy::joy::joy::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

It’s just a “FYI” post. I’m not stating “buy this instead”, I say another guy is doing a better job and they’re actually taking care of their scripts. As you were saying above: sometimes you just don’t know that other solutions exist.

And it’s actually not entirely another topic: VISN didn’t like the competition between him and OSP and at the end of the day, was deemed wrong. Designs like ARE and OSP_ambulance are inspired by Arma 3, 0r’s is inspired by NP 4.0, it’s just a marketing law of “let’s reproduce what’s working” and that’s just how things are rolling. If the guy above don’t like it, it’s a lost cause.

1 Like

No no guys, it’s all good. Just trying to get things right with what Lukas was saying and that your system was like ARE. The don’t buy this was for Visn haha.

2 Likes

You don’t get it at all. You can’t buy ANYTHING on Tebex, without having a cfx.re account. The user that posted

made the account in the EXACT same time as this post, so it is sheer impossible for him to even buy it. So I’ll stand by my statements.
It’s not the inspiring stuff that bothers me. It’s the stealing / copying / using others code [or name it as you want]. If he didn’t do it. Okay congrats, however it seems he did.

Furthermore faking comments is absolute disgusting because it is basically the same as faking customer feedback which is simply misleading.

But whatever you want to buy, do that

Okay if I need medical advice I’ll just open a ticket on 0resmon’s dc, I guess I’ll find you there :slight_smile:

You realize that most of FiveM devs are encouraging their customers to post and comment as part of giveaways, don’t you?

It was not my point of saying hey, please buy this and that, I don’t know these resources. It was just mocking 0resmon as he is just acting stupid.

Again, someone that made an account literally 1 second ago, doing nothing but posting here, with the exact same emoji, just seems off. But whatever. Everyone can buy whatever he/she wants, right? :slight_smile:

Is there still an answer to my question? You’re just a jealous person… You’re probably acting as someone’s lawyer.

I can understand. It must be hard not being able to do something. You still haven’t told me how similar it is to the script you sent me. Or is it a skeleton? Don’t embarrass yourself any further.

First, your English is so bad I don’t even know what to say.
What are you talking about skeletons?
embarrass? What? And why is everything you write bold?
https://www.deepl.com/ → Good Translator for the future :slight_smile:

You still haven’t answered my question? You can’t escape your dishonesty with your nonsense words.

But the support you give officially is more than the customers, I think you need to think a little bit. :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

Understood, Apologies. Just came off the wrong way in a sense, i suppose.
Just tired of seeing Ores being attacked on forums.
I totally agree VISN are fell off and why we moved to OSP.

but i also really think this is a dope system, and the look and functionality of it is on par. Thats why I am gonna try to make the systems, make a baby and work together.