Advanced health system v2

Hands down one of the most beautiful looking ui and worth every dime. If you guys are hesitating on getting don’t. Plus their support is quick and very helpfull

1 Like

love it

1 Like

BEST Health system ! I recommend 0Resmon anytime

1 Like

Put that thang down, flip it and reverse it. Then it’s dmca-free?

I’ll give it a day. Unfortunately I don’t know where, but I have seen something like this before.

Heeeyyy it’s me again,
found it :smiley:

Probably just a coincidence that the structure is the same.

@everyone I’d buy the one from my link, looks better if you ask me lol

The best always :star_struck:

1 Like

VISN, was ripped from ARMA. Not original.
The UI is something you can purchase with a license.
Sure, dude crafted what he did for it to work on fiveM but it isn’t original, nor comparing it.
Last person he put a DCMA against, it was turned over. Instead of worrying about DCMA and other peoples scripts, he should be focused on his own and updating.

Tired of seeing people compare a medical system ripped from another game, that the Dev doesn’t listen to suggestions, doesn’t push updates, and over all the script is filled with bugs here and there.

Everyone I wouldn’t buy what he posted, as a previous customer and have since moved on from it due to bugs, lack of updates, or push of suggestions. These kinda comments are the pits of fiveM.

Stealing stuff is the pits of FiveM, and 0resmon has proven that they steal almost everything (see all the stuff that was taken down).

I have no clue if any of these work. However, I can’t trust someone who has posted X amounts of products that were taken down and posting 20 fake “OMG THIS IS THE BEST I’VE SEEN” with his other accounts or accounts from his staff.

1 Like

I mean again, could just be a coincidence that literally 1 second after he posts something, people say

Excellent design and script. :star_struck:

“I think I’ve never seen such a good script before :heart_eyes:

Dude in that time no one can even put it on his server. Like wtf.

And these are the only things that are the “pits of FiveM” as you call it.

1 Like

The reason might be that it got announced on their discord when it got released.

Yes there is inspiration from Nopixel 4.0 and other games, but I think 0Resmon knows what they are doing. If you don’t think so then don’t buy it.

Oh yeah and btw, I think the 0resmon thing is based on that thing I posted after seeing that it had to remove obfuscation and ip-logging, it’s pretty likely that 0resmon just used their code and made his own UI (which is most likely also copied from somewhere like all the others)

stealing VS purchasing a UI that is what others are purchasing off behance to have the same look?
Unsure if you understand the definition of stealing, or just a language barrier.
Re-creating something that other people may be interested in, is a bit different than “stealing”

They actually have a big discord, seeing people comment on peoples posts, in a some what spammy way has been the new meta for the last couple of months on fiveM to “bump” the post.

Just cause you are upset, sad, or angry doesn’t mean you gotta voice your opinion. Especially when not understanding how these UI’s are distributed, purchased and used.

You are pointing the finger at someone for “stealing” scripts, meanwhile supporting someone else that has by your terminology stolen a script from another game. In fact the release I am speaking of, for arma was a community release, so he took that community release and ported it to fiveM.

It still exactly proves my point. No one that has actually tested it, posted a comment to give feedback.

So you’re in his discord, snooping his clients to see who purchased his script then comparing it to the forums?

You got to much time on your hands mate.

Just one question for you. Why did his last 3 (probably more but I’ve only seen 3) resources (posts and store packages) get removed? Exactly.
Wishing you all the best.

The idea came from Nopixel, since their first video on it said nopixel inspired. Maybe nopixel got inspired from it.

But the idea could have come from games with systems looking like that. Who knows, maybe you will get a official comment from 0Resmon.

There could be many reasons. We don’t know.

We’ll see :sweat_smile:

Lol Because they spoke to Koil and are navigating the speed bumps before re-releasing on the forums…
I suppose if you were actually in their discord, you might know more.

But you are assuming and that just makes an ass out of you and me.

Obviously their store front is still up, so whatever you are trying to imply is not valid.

Best wishes

Side quest: i think 2 of those 3 releases you are speaking of, you can find on their store front now for purchase.