Advanced Esx Developer with good experience

Are you available for a new client?

I have a Zaphost server can you dev it for me?

I have hosted a FiveM server from Zap Hosting, but I am brand new to it. So I could really use a helping hand if you don´t mind. I need help with setting different stuff up at the server.
Some of the things I need help with:
Adding different cars
I also need help with some other stuff!
My discord is: Dalles Marsh#8404

Hey brother! I would absolutely love to chat iwth you. I have a 99% completed ESX server (mostly custom scripts) and I am about a week ready to launch and just want another Dev/Director to be another eyes,ears,and hands with the operation. It’s an extremely realism driven RP server with about 160 resources, so nothing INSANE. Would love to chat and share my philosphy for the server and RP I’d like to provide! jw1re#7282 on disord or PM me here! Thanks for your time <3

Contact me on discord asap. MikeyTheGreat#5503

Hey
I would like to work with you if you still available PM here or add me on Discord Luise209

Looking for a dev for fivem server, Thumps servers hosts various games and looking for a fivem dev. ATM Have all esx files inside the server just need some editing and better clothes and some touches HMU ON DISCORD
BeamerFPS YT#3129

The name is Zay and I am a new FiveM server owner. I am currently looking for a dev who can help me build my server and get paid while doing it. You can hit me up on discord Zay#2931

Hey, myself and my friend have recently opened an ESX server and are looking for someone that fits your exact description :slight_smile: If you’re interested, and would like to talk more, add me on discord. Loyaltys#6339.

Hey! I’m Refusable from Cryptic RP and currently we are looking for developers. We are pretty well set up already but we need some additional help. If you would please contact me on discord @Refusable#0001 that would be great!

please contact with me my discord : OmarAbbaas#0643

Hey, I was wondering. Are you charging for these services and if so how much? Dm me on discord Saftyjay27#5621

Can you contact me please
Discord : DANY#4594

hello im looking for a dev for a 100k or die esx server

are you still looking for work?

Hi Aaron, My name is Leah and looking for you to make me a esx server based on L.A. This is for window btw.

Hey I would love to talk to you in a discord. I want to give you the opportunity to make good money and to create an amazing ESX server with a budget behind it

could really use an esx developer please reach out if you are still available to do this work mate
Cbuckley2000#0037 this is my discord

What’s your discord

Frost#0194